Year Round Swap - CLOSED

do i do a 12x12 page/layout(?) w/a 4x6 mat for the picture, and 2 elements you've listed? or do i just make the mat & the elements, kinda "loose"? so that people can just use it in their own page/layout? am thinking about it.

and if i sign up for a group, i just make 6 of the same things, right? :flower:

yay...more groups!

I'll take New Years Eve in group 2 (the bazzill group)

*IF* group 3 becomes Bazzill only, I'll take 4th of July.

Thanks!! :wave:

Hi Can I also sign up for Birthday in Group 3B . Thanks Michelle

rsjj said:
do i do a 12x12 page/layout(?) w/a 4x6 mat for the picture, and 2 elements you've listed? or do i just make the mat & the elements, kinda "loose"? so that people can just use it in their own page/layout? am thinking about it.

and if i sign up for a group, i just make 6 of the same things, right? :flower:
You just make loose elements, 6 of the same thing for each group. You should sign up, it'll be fun! :flower:

I will take 4th of July and Fall. I hope I know what I am getting to. :rotfl: Thanks!

Can I switch to Bazzill only Halloween in Group 4! Sorry if this is a problem. Thanks.

PoohBearLovinMama said:
You just make loose elements, 6 of the same thing for each group. You should sign up, it'll be fun! :flower:

thank you! will think about it. not sure if i can have it all done by the deadline. so i think i'm going to think about it, play w/the ideas, and sign up.

another question...brazille pack...what's that? :flower:

I'm going to pull out of group 4 (which nobody should mind, since I'm the only one in the group :rotfl: ) Thanks

If it is OK, I would like to join the second Bazzil groups for 4A I would take Halloween, and for 4B I would take summer.

hey again, can I do christmas in group 4a? thanks, maggie

Rsjj- Bazzill is a type of cardstock that many people just *love*, myself included. You can see some examples here. Although, pictures don't do it justice. :love: LOL!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to limit this swap to just these 4 groups so that I don't overwhelm myself. :flower:

I was going to join in for the latest bazzill swap but I better not.
i will keep an eye out and you don't get it totally filled I will step in.

I think I am game for this one. We are taking most of December off from homeschooling, so I should be able to do it with no problems. Since this is my first one, I think I will stick with just one though, to try it out.

If Thanksgiving in group 3a is still open, I'll try that. Or Christmas in that same group, if not?

I'll also take birthday in 4B if that's OK. I'm going to be busy! Not to worry...the busier I am the more I get done. Wierd, huh?

ok I will do winter in group 4....

question though I know this is bazzil cardstock but does that mean we shouldn't use any printed paper?

ok and 4th of July in 4B.....

Oh my what am I doing I swore I would do no more swaps..... :rotfl2: until the first of the year..... :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter