Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

The replacement package has been mailed!! Priority with DC....so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow or Sat :yay:

I am just coming back to see if all had received yet, hopefully it will be soon!

I start Monday at the YC store!!!!!!

Kirsten-I am bringing up the rear and awaiting the final package. Thanks for hanging out Kim!

piglet too said:
I start Monday at the YC store!!!!!!

:woohoo: You will have to let us know if any really good new scents come in.
The Christmas Punch smells pretty good. ::yes::

I am burning a Autumn Wreath tart today.....smells really good :)

Maybe today will be the day :hyper:

f02b7d52.jpg

Nothing today?? Well, it should be tomorrow then ::yes::

Hmmm....what else should I post. I don't have that many on the computer.

eff77780.jpg

Oh-we were there last summer! Well, we stayed to the Flamingo just down the road. Since I am too computer illerate to post a picture in a reasonable amount of time, how do you like my pic in my signature?

Love it!! Very special ::yes::

We didn't stay there either. We stayed at Treasure Island in June and Luxor in Feb.

f23104f5.jpg

Is the tulip pic a local picture? I would love to visit Washington State!

Hopefully today is the day!! ::yes::

Yes, the tulip fields are about 1/2 hour from me. April is tulip festival time. We go every year. They are beautiful!!
I just planted my bulbs for the year this week...I think I put in about 170 of them.

ef50d354.jpg

LOL....yep. I have that many....more accessories and a ton of tarts and votives (which I am trying to use up)
But, I bet KimRaye has even more ::yes::

Yahoo!! I just got home from shopping and found a box at my front door from Tamarap! In it was a small Autumn Leaves jar (love that scent), 2 Autumn Wreath votives (love that scent too) and and a stuffed Yankee Candle Boyds Bear holding a Trick or Treat jar candle (never had that scent before).

Thanks SO much Tamara! It is cold and rainy here today and these fall scents always seem to make the house feel warmer!

Nancy-you can now offically close this thread. ;) ;)

:woohoo: So glad it arrived....sounds cute.

Yes, this is now over.....hope to see everyone back for sign-ups for the Holiday YCE on Nov.2!! :hyper:

Meriweather said:
But, I bet KimRaye has even more ::yes::
:blush: Mine aren't so beautifully displayed but, yes, I have a warehouse. :blush: When I find a scent I like, it's so often discontinued. :confused3 I had a Halloween Black Licorice stash that my Mom just loved! She's already burned the last 2 jars I had. I have some votives tho. ;) I have Pineapple Paradise, Vineyard, Banana Nut Bread, Blueberry Muffin, Watermelon!, Berry Bramble, Christmas Berries, Mistletoe, lots of 'old' scents and, I keep them in a cool, dry closet, packed in the boxes and, my Mom and Dad said that the Black Licorice was the strongest it had ever been -- it sat in my basement closet for probably 2 years (the last time they sold it). Yankee Candles ferment maybe, like wine? :confused3 :rotfl:

Glad this exchange ended happily! :thumbsup2

Many more thanks, Nancy!

I'll be back. ;)

:rotfl: Mine aren't displayed so nicely either....hence no comparison picture.

I find the jars last forever....the tarts, not so well. The packages get "gooey" (all that scent oil) and then don't smell as good when they melt....so I am trying to use all my old ones up (some only burn for a few minutes and they smell bad, so out they go). I won't be stock-piling them anymore :( JARS!! jars and more jars :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter