Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

:yay:

That only leaves us 2

One that is hopefully arriving today and one that is being remailed.

J&D
KarenB

No delivery from USPS today.

Drat......hopefull tomorrow.
If not, we will check on it. I know it was send 2 or 3 day mail.

Don't lock this thread until I get mine!!! :goodvibes

Karen

Don't worry Karen.....we'll be here ::yes::

So what are you all burning?
I have rhubarb plum going tonight.

clhcpaca said:
My candles from tinkerbell111967 came yesterday.

Tina sent me the following:

tart burner stand with milky white leaf bowl and three little dangling leaves as decoration (I don't have a tart burner)

six tarts: 2 each of autumn wreath, gingerbread maple and cinnamon vanilla

car jar in French vanilla scent

Thanks, Tina, for everything :cheer2: :cheer2:

Cindy :goodvibes

I'm glad you like everything Cindy, I hope you like the tart burner! I love mine! Sorry it took so long to get to you! Enjoy!

I received my package today from Amy. :banana:

She sent me:
2 fall votive holders
2 Autumn Leaves votives
2 Autumn Wreath votives
2 Gingerbread Maple votives

Thank you so much, Amy!!! :)

I have MacIntosh in the kitchen and Autumn Leaves in the living room. I haven't been burning much since I can still keep the windows open. I can't complain about that!

We got a blast of heat here too.....but I am still burning.
How is Autumn Leaves? I was doubtful about that one.

Oh, today I am burning a swirl of Home Sweet Home and Sage & Citrus.
My windows are open and I am doing yard work :rolleyes:

Well Nancy, I guess it is just you and me left on this thread. ;) You mean it actually gets warm in Washington State????

Karen

Hey Bec :wave:

I just received a new YC catalog today. I am ready to sit down and do the scratch and sniff samples.

KarenB said:
Well Nancy, I guess it is just you and me left on this thread. ;) You mean it actually gets warm in Washington State????

Karen

:rotfl: yes.....80 today....but don't tell anyone. We don't want anymore people moving here ;)

Hmmmm...maybe I will post pictures while we wait for your package :teeth:

I do think I will send a PM to the sender and see if she got it mailed yet.

I would post pictures if I could do it faster. It took me quite some time, well like forever, to attempt get this picture poosted that I have in my signature below. I finally had to get DS 16 to do it. Took him about 5 minutes. :blush: Darn computer intelligent teenagers!

I am still here too! Anxiously waiting for the last package to be delivered. We are still pretty toasty here. We were in the mid 90's over the weekend and now we have cooled of to the mid 80's. We are still a tad too warm for candles, except late in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter