"Y" exchange sent/received *COMPLETED*

I got my wonderfully smelling "Y" exchange from Jenna.

I got 2 YC yellow vanilla cupcake votives, a YC yellos seunwashed linen gel car freshener and a yellow sponge bobo mini calendar.

Thank you.

I received my package from Bobbiwoz, and it was great! Included were:

yellow package of Dots (already opened and making my teeth stick together! :thumbsup2 )
yellow/orange decorative birdhouse (made my mom smile; I think it's hers)
yellow lined legal pads (useful for school and internship)
year planner with yellow flowers (can use this when my runs out)
yellow napkins (will be packed in my lunchbox)
yellow cover on word find puzzles (I love these! How did you know? ;) )

I received my package from Bobbiwoz, and it was great! Included were:

yellow package of Dots (already opened and making my teeth stick together! :thumbsup2 )
yellow/orange decorative birdhouse (made my mom smile; I think it's hers)
yellow lined legal pads (useful for school and internship)
year planner with yellow flowers (can use this when my runs out)
yellow napkins (will be packed in my lunchbox)
yellow cover on word find puzzles (I love these! How did you know? ;) )

I'm glad it arrived! Tell about your internship, what are you studying??

Bobbi:goodvibes

I have a bachelor's in biology and a master's in school psychology. The internship is part of my certification to be a school psychologist. I'm in the home stretch! I started this program in the summer of 2005. It took four semesters to earn the master's, and the remaining time is spent on certification. I will be finished this spring. :thumbsup2

I got my package yesterday. Thank you to Amberdansmom for the great stuff. I got:

"Y"ellow rubber ducky
"Y"ellow toothbrushes(will come in handy in 10 days)
"Y'o"y"o
"Y'' ellow juicy fruit
"Y"ippie Nice n clean antibacterial wipes
"Y"ay! useful Tide travel size
Pocket fan on keychain
Tylenol that I will need for trip, "y"es

Meriweather just informed me that Jenna45 did recieve her package from DisneyCP2002, but she is unable to post at the moment. Hopefully, she will still let us know what she received as soon as she can!

Well, that completes this exchange. Thanks for making it great! :flower3: I hope that everyone is enjoying Z. Don't forget that we'll have a rainbow exchange after Z. Everyone, please join me for the wrap up of the alphabet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter