"Y" exchange sent/received *COMPLETED*

ladytemptra3

<font color=green>My tag is so tagilicious
Names are out, so let the shopping begin! I hope that everyone has fun and is creative. Don't forgot that mail-by date is Sept. 17! Happy exchanging!

There are only two exchanges left before the alphabet comes to an end. Next is Z, of course, but we're also going to have a rainbow exchange! Don't forget to join us!

I got my name. I hope to mail on Thursday. Just need to find the right box to put everything into.

Alright, our first mailing! I can't wait to hear what's in that package! ;)

Mine did go into the mail yesterday ::yes::

And it arrived cross country today!:goodvibes

OK...it's a great package..
Yellow chick scrubby, yellow chick bath mitt, yellow chicklets gum, yellow Juicy fruit gum, yellow foot pencil sharpener, yoyo, Yankee candle, Yankee candle magnet, Yahtzee game pen and extras...for instance, yellow and autumn colored Hershey kisses...yes, I've eaten some already.

I do collect mugs, and there's a Las Vegas mug, some pencils and erasers, and autumn leaves making the whole thing festive!

Thank you Nancy, Meriweather!!

PS. As I see these, I have one regret, that I forgot about Yahtzee when I mailed my package out....I like that game, and it's going to be a fun diversion as we wait in the airport for our planes this weekend! We're heading for WDW, trying our first stay at the Animal Kingdom Villas.

Thank you again, this is fun!

Bobbi

Glad it arrived, Bobbi. Hope you enjoy it all!!
And have fun....report back on the Villas :hyper:
We're debating about DVC....hoping for DGC....then it may just happen.

Glad it arrived, Bobbi. Hope you enjoy it all!!
And have fun....report back on the Villas :hyper:
We're debating about DVC....hoping for DGC....then it may just happen.

We bought DVC before DGC, but when family said they would be coming, then we just HAD to buy more points!:goodvibes Our next family vacation with the DGC is over Halloween week.

Best wishes as you think about it!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Sorry....DGC=Disney's Grand Californian :rotfl:
We will think more seriously if something comes to this side of the world ;)
No grandkids here.....we are the biggest kids of all ;)

Glad to see the first package has arrived! I finished shopping today, and I hope to get mine out tomorrow afternoon! :goodvibes

Mine are on there way, this was much easier than X

And one arrived today :yay:

I received 2 "Y"ankee candle votives in Vanilla Cupcake.
A "Y"ankee Candle gel car jar in Sunwashed Linen
and a SpongeBob Squarepants (who is "y"ellow) mini calendar which has a "y"ear plus a couple of months ;)

Thank you, Jen ::yes::

I recieved my "Y" exchange box today from Mickeyfan2! YAY!! :yay:

This is what I got:
Yellow Coaster set (I need coasters!)
Yellow hand made Kitchen towel (I love that, I got an orange one from you in the O exchange!)
Yellow Stress ducky (my daughter loved that since she wanted to keep the yellow rubber ducky we sent out)
Yellow writing notes
Yo Yo (disney princess DD took that too)
Yellow smilie punch balls (glad there were 2 in the pack DD & DS took them)
Yellow birthday ribbon
Wooden "Y"
"Y" stamp
Uppercase "Y" post it
Lowercase "Y" post it
Christmas accodian scrapbook ( I love it! I love all things scrapbooky) thanks I love it all!
!)

I recieved my "Y" exchange box today from Mickeyfan2! YAY!! :yay:

This is what I got:
Yellow Coaster set (I need coasters!)
Yellow hand made Kitchen towel (I love that, I got an orange one from you in the O exchange!)
Yellow Stress ducky (my daughter loved that since she wanted to keep the yellow rubber ducky we sent out)
Yellow writing notes
Yo Yo (disney princess DD took that too)
Yellow smilie punch balls (glad there were 2 in the pack DD & DS took them)
Yellow birthday ribbon
Wooden "Y"
"Y" stamp
Uppercase "Y" post it
Lowercase "Y" post it
Christmas accodian scrapbook ( I love it! I love all things scrapbooky) thanks I love it all!
!)
Your welcome. I am glad you and the kids liked everything. The rubber ducky was so cute.

I didn't make it to the post office Friday, but mine went priority on Saturday!

Tyler got his package from LadyTemptra3 today, and I think he might love you :rotfl:

He absoultly adored his entire box, and he said to tell you that your dollar store has much better and nice stuff than ours :rotfl2:

He got
yellow punch ballon - already blown up and played with
yellow laffy taffy
2 lemonade mixes
yo yo that lights up ( 1 of those great dollar times :goodvibes )
yellow collection barrel which he totally can use
yellow highlighter
yellow Butterfinger
yellow candy dispenser thing w/ smarties ( another one of those great dollar items )
York peppermint chap stick
Yellow stuffed soccer ball

He truely loves it all. Thanks :love:

I'm relieved to hear that! I was worried about shopping for an 11-year-old boy, but I couldn't believe how much stuff I found! I kept asking everyone if it was a good package! ;) I mailed it on Saturday, so it made it there pretty quickly! Tell Tyler he is very welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter