X-Factor !!!!

Oh - Dear - Me!

I don't think I have any words.... :sad2:

So Simon bottled it. He's done nothing other than run down John and Edward since the series started but when push came to shove he couldn't vote them out. Not that I'm disappointed they're still in as I think they're the only act who actually look like they're enjoying themselves and who provide any entertainment. None of this year's contestants will have a glittering singing career ahead of them but John and Edward will probably make the most money over the next year or two - and to Simon that is all that matters.

I was really shocked at the bottom 2 tonight, thought itd def be Lloyd and either Jamie/danyl.
thought lucie was 1 of the best and knew the twins would be in for a bit longer. I had a feeling Simon would take it to deadlock.
Lucies a threat to Simons acts, so i wasnt surprised.
I think Jed deserved to be in another week, their performance last night made me laugh so much. their luck will run out soon though. :goodvibes

Hope nobody minds, not posted on this thread before, but sooooo annoyed just felt as though I needed to join in.

I think the whole thing has become a big joke.

I don't know of anyone who likes those twins, surely it's a fix!!

I don't think we will be watching again!!!

Sorry rant over!

Welcome - join in with the ranting here!

Is it? Who's in it this time?

From what i've read in the papers jungle bound are......

Samantha Fox (ex page 3)
Jimmy White (snooker player)
Vinnie Jones (ec footballer/ now actor)

and wait for it...........Jordan is supposed to be going back in. :sad2: I am sick of the sight of her in the papers every day. :headache:

Welcome - join in with the ranting here!

From what i've read in the papers jungle bound are......

Samantha Fox (ex page 3)
Jimmy White (snooker player)
Vinnie Jones (ec footballer/ now actor)

and wait for it...........Jordan is supposed to be going back in. :sad2: I am sick of the sight of her in the papers every day. :headache:

Eugh, I so hope she's not back in there! Would be terrible having to listen to her going on about things!

I have heard that Richard Arnold (GMTV) is in there though :)

Wooohoooo another X factor weekend for me lol!!

Love Love Love Love it!!

Stacey is my fav but i do loveeeee Jedward because its pure entertainment and i look forward to laughing at them every week lol!

Think they are doin radio Gaga this week.

I think John and Edward are doing Under Pressure/Ice Ice Baby tonight. Jamie is rumoured to be doing Radio Ga Ga.

I think John and Edward are doing Under Pressure/Ice Ice Baby tonight. Jamie is rumoured to be doing Radio Ga Ga.

Yup ur right on the list i was looking at it did have that between radio gaga and Jamies radio gaga between something else lol!!

My husbands loving this week, he loves Queen.

Didnt think too much of Jamie, his voice was a bit weak.
Lloyd seemed to do well this week, was hoping he'd go this week.

cant wait for JEd :rotfl:

those twins dont belong on that show! they are ridiculous!:eek:

its almost embarrasing to watch! - Im only watching it now for Olly and Joe!:rotfl::rotfl:

xx

I loved Olly, Joe, Stacey and Danyl tonight. Jedwood to go this week yes they are funny to watch but there are much better singers they shouldn't be there.

Stacy was my favourite this week...followed by my usual favourite Olly :goodvibes I'd like him whatever he sung :lmao:

Didn't enjoy Lloyd or Daniel this week...and I won't even start on those TWO! :sad2: I think it'll be Lloyd gone this week.

Loved Stacey tonight and of course Jedward.

Always lovee Dannii & Louis!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter