X-Factor !!!!

Pinky166

<font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><
Woo hoo! I can't believe it's back on again already....time flies! :woohoo:

I love it! :cool1:

Anyone else be watching tonight? I am sure Michelle (snowy-girls) will be tuning in to get her fix of Louis! :sick: :eek: ;)

I will be watching too!! :banana:
me and nat will be looking out for ourselves in the audience :woohoo:

I'll be watching - along with my Mum! :thumbsup2

We love the X-Factor :goodvibes

I will be watching the auditions. I don't like it later on - last year, Alexandra Burke's reaction to singing with Beyonce still makes me cringe!

I shall be watching, this is the highlight of my week.

Simon Cowell.....dishy dishy dishy!

Anyone else be watching tonight? I am sure Michelle (snowy-girls) will be tuning in to get her fix of Louis! :sick: :eek: ;)

I'd forgotten about Michelle's 'thing' for Louis. :lmao: I'll be watching - be interesting to see how the new format of the auditions comes across, will it end up just being Britain's Got Talent without the buzzers. :confused3

I love the auditions ,:lmao: i think they are the best part of x-factor -some folks are sooooooo deluded !:lmao: does Michelle realise that Louis is a 'pink' boy ???

...Anyone else be watching tonight?

I don't love it BUT I'll definitely watch the auditions... And the boot camps... And the elimination rounds... Oh and the final... :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: So what if I get irritated with Cheryl Cole and her enormous head bleating on week after week about ''how haaaard'' it is to vote someone off... Purlease!!! :mad:

...I am sure Michelle (snowy-girls) will be tuning in to get her fix of Louis! :sick: :eek: ;)
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: (I'm gonna run out of laughing smilies for this thread!!!)

I hope Harry Hill's back on soon as I loved "the many faces of Louis Walsh"...

I will be watching the auditions. I don't like it later on - last year, Alexandra Burke's reaction to singing with Beyonce still makes me cringe!
OMG!!! That was hysterical!!! I'd forgotten all about that - t'was like a spoof... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I shall be watching, this is the highlight of my week.

Simon Cowell.....dishy dishy dishy!
And here she is - Miss Crazy of Chatham!!! :faint: :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

I don't love it BUT I'll definitely watch the auditions... And the boot camps... And the elimination rounds... Oh and the final... :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: So what if I get irritated with Cheryl Cole and her enormous head bleating on week after week about ''how haaaard'' it is to vote someone off... Purlease!!! :mad:

I like Cheryl but agree she does get annoying when she keeps going on about it, not like she isn't paid enough to do it! :lmao:

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: (I'm gonna run out of laughing smilies for this thread!!!)

I hope Harry Hill's back on soon as I loved "the many faces of Louis Walsh"...

I love Harry Hill - I hope he's back soon.

And here she is - Miss Crazy of Chatham!!! :faint: :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Well I'd pick Simon over Louis anyday, so I'm with Miss Crazy on this one! :rotfl2:

If my memory serves me from last year Richard hates Mr Walsh just as much as Lee doesn't he?

I like Cheryl but agree she does get annoying when she keeps going on about it, not like she isn't paid enough to do it! :lmao:
Exactly!!! Just do your beeping job, woman!!! Insert stern-faced smilie here...

I love Harry Hill - I hope he's back soon.
::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: :worship: :worship: :worship:

...Well I'd pick Simon over Louis anyday, so I'm with Miss Crazy on this one!
OMG!!! Not you too!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

...If my memory serves me from last year Richard hates Mr Walsh just as much as Lee doesn't he?

I can't believe you remember that!!! :rotfl: :lmao::rotfl: Yes, t'is true!!! And what makes it weirder is that Richard never hates anyone... :rolleyes:

OMG!!! Not you too!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I like him but not in that way.....but I would pick him over Louis if I had to choose one or the other. :rotfl2:

I can't believe you remember that!!! :rotfl: :lmao::rotfl: Yes, t'is true!!! And what makes it weirder is that Richard never hates anyone... :rolleyes:

I am full of useless information. :lmao: I just never remember the important stuff. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter