Wyndham Properties?

DisDee

DIS Veteran
Who has stayed at any of the Wyndham properties near WDW (including
the Summerfield Suites)? I'm looking for all honest opinions. We possibly have a great friends and family rate. We plan to go in Dec. 2002. thanks! Denise

I have stayed at the Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa at Down Town Disney...I got it thru Priceline several times for prices ranging from $45-$55 per night. I like the resort for the price I paid. I would never pay rack rate for that resort though. It was clean & the rooms were big. We always got our requests (annex bldg 1st floor by pool). The pool is nice with the waterfall/indoor area. Again like I said, I wouldn't pay full price but I did like it.

I just got a $70 a night rate through expedia for the 2nd weekend in June at the Wyndham Orlando resort. Looks like a nice place, but would love any input from previous visitors. Just hubby and I. Want to relax and just do epcot and maybe the space center.

We've stayed at the Wyndham on I-Drive through Priceline bids several times and it's great! Four heated pools, an ice cream parlor, poolside bar, restaurant, gym, etc. It's a very nice place. If you can, register for their Wyndham By Request program and you'll get a nice basket of goodies when you check-in. It's a first-class property all the way.

My family and I have stayed at the one on I-Dr. and the LBV location. We liked the one in Lake Buena Vista the best. We really enjoy these hotels. The 2 bedroom suite is awesome. They have a full kitchen,vcr and there is a big cont. breakfast that has about everything you can imagine. We usually take some fruit and bagels back to our room but they have a LARGE selection. I also have to say that the hotel has been bought out by Wyndham since we stayed there last. We have stayed at the one in ST. Louis since then and it was fine. It has been about 3 years since we stayed there. Our last trip was a 'family' reunion type trip so we opted to stay near the rest of the family. Good luck! If it is the same you will be happy with it. We are going to stay there in Oct.

Thanks everyone for all the responses. Now I have to convince dh to take that trip in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter