Wrinkled Princesses?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Our granddaughter is planning on bringing several princess dresses for our four night cruise next month and they wrinkle very easily. I’ve recently read that clothes steamers aren’t allowed. What do y’all do?

There are laundry rooms with irons on the Disney ships. This is the laundry room on deck 8 on The Dream

My Instagram (12).png

My Instagram (13).png

I fold them as loosely as possible and place in a ziplock and then night 1 hang them- never had an issue with severe wrinkles 🤷🏻‍♀️

The ship offers pressing services which isn't too expensive. They do a great job. We would send our dressier attire to be pressed when we arrived on the ship.

The ship offers pressing services which isn't too expensive. They do a great job. We would send our dressier attire to be pressed when we arrived on the ship.

I saw something about this on Facebook. Did you do one dress at a time or all at once? She’s probably going to want to wear at least one a day. I can iron the pirate outfit so it would be three dresses and, maybe, Tinkerbell. 🤞 that she’s past the Tinkerbell stage by then.

I third the suggest for hanging in the shower. The hot steam will do a great job of unwrinkling!
As you hang it in the shower or just before give it a good dose of Downey wrinkle releaser. You can find it in the travel section. Be liberal with the spray and straighten it with your hands or some nice tugs. That should help the wrinkles fall out easier.

I carefully fold my items with plastic in between every part that touches other material even its own. By letting the material slide it is less apt to wrinkle. I use leftover dry cleaner bags or food storage bags that use twist ties, not zip lock.

As a former ballet dancer, we would all hang our tutus in the bathroom and take a hot shower to let the steam get all the wrinkles out. We only had one steamer backstage so we needed to have the worst of it already taken out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter