WOW - So excited to find this

libinatorsmom

DIS Veteran
WOW - I didnt know this was here!!! Was suggested to me on the budget board!!! Thanks so much and happy to find it!!!! :) I love to scrap but havent done it much for the last few years and when I was talking to my husband recently about what I wanted for christmas - scrapping came to mind and I am looking into getting a cricut for Christmas!!! :) Happy to find you all!!!

Welcome aboard, we are quiet friendly here and love to enable your scrapbooking!

we do a "contest" every month for page count of finished pages here on this forum, join the fun!

WELCOME!! WELCOME!! WELCOME!!!

Let us know if you have any questions on how to navigate the area.

We have page design challenges, we have a monthly page count challenge and we have a virtual scrapbook stuck to the top of this page for inspiration.

Welcome aboard, we are quiet friendly here and love to enable your scrapbooking!

we do a "contest" every month for page count of finished pages here on this forum, join the fun!

Welcome! Friendly? YES! Quiet? I don't think so:rotfl2:

So glad you found your way down from the Budget Board. :banana:

This by far has become my favorite place on the Dis to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter