Wow Kungaloosh is tasty!!!

I just got back from the grocery store. I found Minute Maid 100% Orange Juice in juice boxes that don't need to be refrigerated. I didn't know that they made those. That will save some room in the refrigerator!

HEY!!! Take this to the Petroleum Bagel Thread!!

Do yourself a favor.... nix French Thursday and make it either Ohana's Thursday or Boma's Thursday. Les Chef's is highly over-rated. If you can swing a ressie at Ohana's try and get a table about the time the fireworks at the MK go off - then try to get a table near a window! :thumbsup2

Been trying to get Obama for a week now!!!! I'm about to give up! You think if. I just show up being a party of one I can get in?

MAGICBUS said:
You're gonna have to do a few extra miles on that bike Saturday morning

No kidding. Ran this morning. Ride tomorrow.

Been trying to get Obama for a week now!!!!
Dude, you've got some strange culinary habits.

Last night you ate Chef Mickey. Now you are trying to get Obama.

Instead of TheLug, your username should be Hannibal.

I HATE AUTO SPELLING CORRECTION ON THE iPhone!!!!

Hannibal is respected! I like it!

Hannibal didn't chew as easy as the Chef though.

OK... I promise not to mess with the Kungaloosh recipe. Cross my heart... My friend with the "close your throat I can't breath" strawberry allergy took a quick trip to WDW this past weekend found the wonders of the Grey Goose slushy. I can make batches of each. Sounds like a plan.:thumbsup2

Get the "Toasted Almonds" recipe from Carol. That was some good stuff there.

You know, I wondered why Obama cut short his back to school speech today. Know we know "the rest of the story.....":rotfl2:

HEY!!! Take this to the Petroleum Bagel Thread!!

Do yourself a favor.... nix French Thursday and make it either Ohana's Thursday or Boma's Thursday. Les Chef's is highly over-rated. If you can swing a ressie at Ohana's try and get a table about the time the fireworks at the MK go off - then try to get a table near a window! :thumbsup2

Can't We All Just Get along?

Get the "Toasted Almonds" recipe from Carol. That was some good stuff there.

Carol? (knock knock knock) Are you there? Auburn Jen says you have a great Toasted Almond recipe. Is it one you will share here for the salivating masses?

Thanks,

Been trying to get Obama for a week now!!!!

If you are looking for Barry O, try the porch of Trail's End at around Happy Hour.

He's often there enjoying a cig and beer:

FW10308135.jpg

FW10308134.jpg

Don't give up!

TCD

Here's the history. The above is actually a variation on Disney's official Kungaloosh, the newer version served at the Adventurer's club just prior to its demise. I found it too sweet and too difficult to remember the right proportions as Disney had them, so one day I made the ultimate sacrifice for the team and messed around with the amounts until it tasted good and was easy to remember, and the above version was born. Since that day, I have taken it upon myself to promote the Kungaloosh in this version as the official drink of the Fort Wilderness Fiends. It is my hope that my drunken efforts will be appreciated by all who take the time to mix it long after FWGuy has gone to the big campground in the sky.

We will be there in November with all the fixin's for this. I may try it out a little ahead of time just to make sure I do it right. It may take a couple tries but I'll take one for the team. I don't want to arrive with something that is not up to the standards of the Fort Fiends.

We will be there in November with all the fixin's for this. I may try it out a little ahead of time just to make sure I do it right. It may take a couple tries but I'll take one for the team. I don't want to arrive with something that is not up to the standards of the Fort Fiends.

I need to perfect the single serving Kungaloosh since i will be making a good amount of solo trips.

I need to perfect the single serving Kungaloosh since i will be making a good amount of solo trips.
I thought Jim's recipe was for a single serving. No wonder I don't remember much from my Fort trips.

Good news for my friend with allergies. The strawberry daiquiri mix I bought doesn't contain any strawberries. I made my first batch today and it was quite tasty. :thumbsup2

Recommendation please: What is the blender of preference for making Kungaloosh? The blender I have is part of my mixer and too big/heavy to take camping. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter