Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

Originally posted by Pooh's Pal
Wonder if that would do my knee any good? I feel back in June, out of work all summer ( :( ) went to PT where they massaged the knee..now I can't go anymore...Workers Comp. doesn't think I need any more massages (sp?)...in other words..they don't want to pay for any more! So maybe this little contraption would work for me doing my own massages on my knee!??

Not sure, but if you want to try it, PM me.

Yankee candle coupon is gone. Thank you.

I will try to think of other things to list.

Tricia

This sounds fun! I have three of those Kellogg Kash things if anyone wants to PM me I can send 'em out to you! Now I have to go try to find more Loving Family doll furniture *sigh*! I hate Christmas shopping!

Originally posted by raysnkaysmom
I'll exchange either Lion King litho's or Sleeping Beauty lithos' for any different litho I don't already have :)

What lithos do you need? I have some extras...

Kristi

1st...how the heck do you put quotes in text here?? LOL

Anyways, Kristi... The only lithos I already have are Nemo, Sleeping Beauty, Lion King, Brother Bear, Lilo n Stitch, 101 Dalmations & Monsters Inc.
I think I have Aladdin on the way from a fellow DIS'er :) But...I'll take any others...I'm making my Disney Room :) And..I have extra Lion King n Sleeping Beauty's still new!

When I move, I'll have to find this thread to let ya'll know what I"ve cleaned out you may want..LOL

Originally posted by remyandhollandsmommy
This sounds fun! I have three of those Kellogg Kash things if anyone wants to PM me I can send 'em out to you! Now I have to go try to find more Loving Family doll furniture *sigh*! I hate Christmas shopping!
I'll take Kellogg's Kash! I'll take anybody's Kellogg's Kash that wants to get rid of them!! ::yes::

What a cool thread. I am will start looking around for somethings to put on here.

OK, got rid of all my stuff, everything will be going out in the AM or sometime tomorrow :rolleyes:

When I find more stuff, I will post it here, heck, this is easier than ebay, lol

I got the pokemon psyeduck in the mail today! Thank you so much...it couldn't have come at a better time...I got called from the school to come pick her up she was not feeling well...she got home and the package was here and she is now sleeping with him!

I have a sign language book I would part with. It has color pictures and is a basic beginner book.

f68e4de9.jpg

Update: This one is gone

I need a copy of Sleeping Beauty, the DVD. I can trade you a Wiggles DVD. I HATE the Wiggles!!!!!!

What a great idea! I know this is a long shot, but I have some mis matched ladies shoes that need a home.

I had bone cancer a few years ago, and now wear a leg brace. That means I have to wear two different size shoes. These shoes are new, mostly athletic type shoes of the opposite sizes that I wear. They are ladies size 9 on the left and 10 on the right. They are not name brands.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I received the leather jacket yesterday...thanks!!!

Ok...I have three VHS tapes that just sit on my shelf.

1) sealed "Dances with Wolves" (Update: gone! sorry!)
2) not sealed "The Peacemaker" with George Clooney
3) not sealed "Apollo 13" with Tom Hanks (update: gone! sorry!)

Anyone interested??

Just pm me :)

Now I'm off to find more stuff!

Kim:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter