Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

OK, now.....I have 2 sets of earplanes children's size ear plugs. You can have 1 or both. First one to PM me.....

Update: These have been claimed

Well....I have something up for offer. It was on ebay last week, but no bids... I think I deleted the auction, so you cannot go see it (sorry).

It is a large print edition of Dan Rather's book "The American Dream". It is soft cover. Maybe a good gift for a grandparent. In near perfect condition. I'll mail it to the first person to PM me.... :) ..................P

edited to add... mailed out today!

ALRIGHT, I have a GRINCH DVD that I don't want, I have 2 of them, bought them by accident last year... first PM gets it.

Oh this is fun....

I have... TWO (Collectable Dale Earnhardt Playing cards in a collectable tin) and they are still in the packaging, NEVER opened. PM me if interested...

ALSO!!! have a brand new Dodge Viper GT2 motorized model. It is black with silver stripes. It is not a full scale model, and it is die-cast metal.

Just curious, not trying to put a damper on things, but if it's a hefty item, who pays for shipping?

The sender.... we been paying shipping to give our stuff away, lol.

That's cool. Except now I won't be offering my 1959 Thunderbird.

Um, you have one that you want to GIVE away? You might find someone to just come get that, lol

Mad4Mickey: I sent you a PM, if gr8tpanther didn't get to you 1st!

I'm off on Wednesday and cleaning my spare room all day...I'm sure I'll find some stuff for all of you!

Originally posted by gr8tpanther
Um, you have one that you want to GIVE away? You might find someone to just come get that, lol

I'm sure I would, LOL. Just setting the parameters. I do have a Magnassager (as seen on TV) someone could have. It's been used once, and my wife thought it was too heavy. Let me know, folks.

Originally posted by lucysdad
I'm sure I would, LOL. Just setting the parameters. I do have a Magnassager (as seen on TV) someone could have. It's been used once, and my wife thought it was too heavy. Let me know, folks.

What is that?

Originally posted by lucysdad
Check it out:

www.painreliever.com/magnassager.html

Wonder if that would do my knee any good? I feel back in June, out of work all summer ( :( ) went to PT where they massaged the knee..now I can't go anymore...Workers Comp. doesn't think I need any more massages (sp?)...in other words..they don't want to pay for any more! So maybe this little contraption would work for me doing my own massages on my knee!??

I have a coupon for Yankee candle. Buy 2 get 1 free on two regularly priced 19.8oz or 22oz candles. This coupon expires on Halloween. So you would have to use it right away. I just don't have the extra money for more candles right now. But it is a great deal.

Tricia

Originally posted by DD2Disney
I have a coupon for Yankee candle. Buy 2 get 1 free on two regularly priced 19.8oz or 22oz candles. This coupon expires on Halloween. So you would have to use it right away. I just don't have the extra money for more candles right now. But it is a great deal.

Tricia

Tricia...Merriweather is starting her Holiday YC Exchange sometime next week, if you can't use this coupon, I'm sure someone will be able to. Good deal! (I have one too, that I'll be using this weekend....strickly for the exchange!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter