Would Anyone Be Interested In Breakfast At Cindys?

Please add DH, Kevin, to the list, also! (I'm already on it.):D
I hope this works out and we really get to do this!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Debbie:earsgirl:

is anyone still interested in doing this? I didn't find it on the mini-meet list. And is it 60 or 90 days out for PS. whoops, if it was 90 days.

It's 90 days out that you have to make reservations, so I'm sure it's booked up unless Chris did manage to call, which at this point my guess is she didn't.

NOW, having said that, I have a PS for the Princess and Friends in Epcot(Askerhaus) on December 5th at 9am. I'd be willing to call to see if I can expand my PS if anyone is interested.

We are doing this in two weeks. I would love to do it again. Sign me up! Cindie's is 60 days out for PS. (It took us 3 days of calling to get in!)
If this doesn;t come through, there is the Norway breakfast. You can book that up to 120 days out. (Doing that too!!)

Sorry guys. :( Emma is still in Vegas and unable to access this. :( I'll alert her in e-mail.

Chris, have you done anything on this? It's okay if you haven't, I was just wondering. :) Thanks everyone. :)

No I'm sorry I hadn't. I thought I had posted after we found out the new guidelines that I would not be able to do this but I guess I didn't. It must have just gone about the wayside until it was drudged up the other day. I don't have the funds to do this upfront. I thought Emma or someone else was going to take care of this. Unfortunately I haven't had time to even think about this part and I wasn't planning on attending this one since I've done this meal several times and it's more meaningful for me to do it with my daughter.

Sorry guys..I hope someone else can try this or something else.

Keep me posted on this....

I would also like to try (or maybe would rather try) the new princess breakfast in Norway....

Karen

No problem Chris. It's totally understandable. I wouldn't be surpirsed if Emma sort of forgot about this too. When she gets back maybe she can make some calls. Or maybe we don't even have time/room for this. No worries Chris. You've done so much already. :) :)

Now...I would also be interested in the breakfast in Norway!!!!! That I would be interested in coordinating depending on what their instructions are - I just can't fork out any advanced money right for anything other than what I have it already designated for.

sorry I drudged this up. I just thought it would be fun. I completely understand about the money aspect.

Norway sounds great too, but at 120 days out, are we too late? anyone know the guidelines for it?

Isn't Shep doing this? I don't think he's coordinating a group thing, but I think he mentioned it. I could be thinking of something else though. :crazy:

Chris, where would it fit? :teeth: I'm all for trying new places. :) Wednesday morning might be a suggestion. :)

I know Tia...that's the BIG problem....WHEN!!!!! LOL

OK you can count me in for both , once we decide the tentative dates on that , I can call them in and try my luck but I need to know dates and have a head count. Chris , I do not think you need to pay anything right now . The only thing with me is that depending on the date I may or may not be there as I will not be there the entire week or even the entire DISCON dates.
Let me know!

Hi Guys!

I thought that this idea had been squashed too because of the new booking conditions like Chris said. If you still have to pay a deposit per person when booking i wont be able to book it as my visa card is full Vegas style at the moment. If we want a breakfast booked elsewhere that doesnt need a deposit and we can fit it in i dont mind sorting that out. Just give me a couple of days to get over my jet lag!

Emma

I can probably help here from the credit card point of view but everytime I have tried to ring to get ressies at Cindy's I'm always too late I guess the time difference doesn't help - but I'm willing to give it a go as long as it's not on a day where I don't have to work (time difference) I can ring - I also want to do the Norway one as long as there is space?

Just a reminder that the person that books Cindy's also needs to attend and I wasn't wanting to attend the breakfast thus another reason why I couldn't book. Just thought of this so wanted to FYI as a reminder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter