Worst Day Of My Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Funny Cardinal :( . Thanks for the song DisIvyCo but I'm better now!

Calm down Lovela. It's friday. Just think of all the good things.

If vmk doesn't load in 10 minutes, refresh it. No bigge, vmk has problems sometimes. It is a website, with thousands of people on it. So yeah.. it will have problems sometimes.

Did you go to the doctor about your leg? Do you actually know it is broken? One time my toe was stollen for a week and I didn't go to the doctor. After that week, it was fine. I thought I had broken it, but didn't.

And no, I am not a mother. I am actually 13, just like you. Parents never are trying to ' ruin your life ' they just try to do the best to help.

Have a hug :) :grouphug: :hug: Do something else. there are other things than the computer.

i agree

and im not a mom eather

im a guy and im not even 14

no offence but... ARE YOU LIKE 4? I MEAN THAT WAS THE WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!FOR MANY PEOPLE SOMEONE CLOSE 2 THEM DIED ON THAT DAY AND YOUR UPSET ABOUT A COMPUTER?! ITS VMK IF YOUR NOT ON 1 DAY ITS NOT GOING 2 KILL YOU CAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS
2MORROW.

-cooled down-

its fine, its going 2 happen alot with VMK, but that is not the worst day of your life, and your parents, they just do what they think is right for you don't be mad they just want you 2 be safe.

Excuse me Miss Curiosity but I have not used the computer for a week! Not one day!

I'm a person of very little patience, and I wasn't able to go on VMK for some reason - everytime I tried to sign in it came up saying 'Page Cannot Be Displayed'. I started off by ranting and saying 'What the heck's wrong with it now?' and I figured I'll not be able to go on again because it stuck like this for 2 days. Thankfully it worked again. Anyway, after my 5 minute rant, I figured, 'Oh well' and played some other games and stuff. You have to learn not to get so angry because I'm telling you, you're not doing yourself any good. Going crazy isn't going to get any problems solved, it only gives you a headache.
I understand how frustrating it may be, but you'll have more horrible days.

Well Miss its not going 2 kill ya i wasn't on for a month [ this was a while ago] but i wasn't complaining bc i WAITED something you should try. && there was NO POINT in making this thread other then wasting ppl's time like me.

We have all had our good days and bad days and it seems like this thread has turned into "I've had a day worse than you" and I really think there is no need to criticize the original poster. She's just a kid for that matter and even though her worst day might not be your worst day, it has made her upset and of course you never know what else is going on in her life to really comment. I just think some of the comments towards her have been a little mean and unnecessary. I personally hope this thread is closed soon.

Thank You SleepingBeautymama and please Mods or Admin. Please close this thread before it starts into a fight thread.

That's fine, but remember that is you. That's not her. Let's not have some sort of comparison game with who has more "worst days" than someone else or what kind of worst day it was. Everyone experiences things in different ways and there's no need to criticize someone because they feel upset about something when someone else normally wouldn't.
I'm just saying, but she must have a WONDERFUL life if that was the worst day!

I have had my own "worse days", such as when my little sister died of a tumour,
but sometimes its hard to see the big picture, lovela is simply stating that at the moment it feels like a bad day, we all have them.
lets calm down now
(why is it that in every thread lovela is criticised? I find that hardly a very dis thing to do, rather like bullying)

I'm just saying, but she must have a WONDERFUL life if that was the worst day!

She is a kid, and it's not really our place to critique how bad or good her days are. This isn't a comparison game about who has experienced more terrible things. I totally get that people have experienced some emotionally and physically painful things. I have, myself. However, she's is not these people. She hasn't experienced what others have. She can only be her and go by what she knows about her own experiences. If this is the worst day for her, then let it be. If it wouldn't be considered a worst day for you or anyone else, fine. But for her it is. I'll just repeat what I said in an earlier post...
We've ALL gone through days throughout our lives that we considered to be the worst day of our life...and for a moment it was the worst day because at that time, that's all we knew to be the worst for ourselves. She's a kid...for her, this IS the worst day. She'll experience other "worst days", but for now, this is what she knows to be the worst in her tender years.

Master Gracy said:
why is it that in every thread lovela is criticised? I find that hardly a very dis thing to do, rather like bullying
I fully agree.

(why is it that in every thread lovela is criticised? I find that hardly a very dis thing to do, rather like bullying)

Sometimes, she is saying things like she is not thinking while writing, we know that she is a kid ... but sometimes, there are other words to use even if you are a kid ..

eg : when she said that her dad was really cruel because she cant play VMK .. Does she know that some kids are beaten by their dads, that some kids dont know what it is like to have a dad because he doesnt care about their kids ..

Sometimes, she is saying things like she is not thinking while writing, we know that she is a kid ... but sometimes, there are other words to use even if you are a kid ..

eg : when she said that her dad was really cruel because she cant play VMK .. Does she know that some kids are beaten by their dads, that some kids dont know what it is like to have a dad because he doesnt care about their kids ..
I never advocate the bashing of anyone, but I remember days as a kid when I wasn't allowed to do something and I'd sit there thinking how awful my parents were. Of course as I grew up I realized they weren't really awful after all. She'll learn that too. And she did respond to your comment about her saying that when she said that she knew, she was just mad/sad/frustrated. So she does understand, she's just venting.

And really, Master Gracy's comment applies to more than just this thread. She's been a pretty good trooper considering some of the posts/comments I've seen directed towards her.

Sometimes people feel a need to vent. Often, emotions take over and the "best" words are not always chosen to express how one is feeling.

If the topic of a thread or the posting style of another member bothers you, please consider simply skipping over these posts, or use the 'Ignore" feature to block a poster in your User CP.

I think it's time to close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter