World Showcase Countries Themed Mickey Ears Question

what a cute idea, I'm going to do the same for our WS photos!

Those are perfect!! Exactly what I was looking for, now to figure out how to do them......

I'm guessing I'll have to use my cricut, since I don't have a printer?

Those clip arts on the previous page are from a set of stickers sold at Disney. You get a ton of stickers, themed to each park and the Epcot ones are those Mickey heads.

I had those stickers a couple years ago, and I gave them away. Oops.

I'm going to try to make some tonight, we'll see....

Steph

Those are incredible! Thanks for posting them.

Wish this were part of a sticky for when I need them.:)

Thanks Tigger1221! I'm using these now and figured a "bump" would help others too! :D

I have saved them as a word document for future use. Thanks for posting them :)

On our last Disney trip we found a kind looking soul in each country to sign DS's autograph book. Each person did so in her native lauguage, so we were left with really unique keepsakes! They signed on spiral bound 3x5 cards (on the white side) so they were really easy to put into the scrapbooks.

On our last Disney trip we found a kind looking soul in each country to sign DS's autograph book. Each person did so in her native lauguage, so we were left with really unique keepsakes! They signed on spiral bound 3x5 cards (on the white side) so they were really easy to put into the scrapbooks.

We did this for DD's 13th birthday trips :) We went to the kidcot stations and asked them to write "happy birthday Sarah/Rachel" (each DD had her own trip) the CMs seemed more than happy to do that for my girls. A couple of them even sang their country's birthday song to my girls. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter