World Showcase Countries Themed Mickey Ears Question

Mrs.Charming

Mouseketeer
I want to make mouse ears (using my cricut Mickey Font Cart) that look like the flags from the world showcase countries. Some countries (like Germany and Italy) are simple but others I can't figure out how to do easily. Any suggestions?

I did them, for Canada, Germany, Japan, China, Morocco, Norway, etc.

I followed the way the Mickey flag pins look for that country. I went to ebay to do a search and copied those. The ones that were the most difficult were England and Norway. Primarily because I had to trim them with an exacto knife, and we all know I don't have a steady hand.

BAMB, can you take pictures of yours and post them? I won't have time until Sunday.

I would love to see them too. I haven't started Epcot from our 2006 trip and I think I need some inspiration.

Thanks! I just got finished with my diaper duty. BLECH is right.

I have these for each country if they are any help:

mickeyUK.jpg

mickeychina.jpg

mickeyJapan.jpg

I found them and took pics but DS11 is trying to do homework. I'm sneaking in when he doesn't have to type. I will post the pics when he is done.

tigger1221-thanks for posting them. it's good to have that so when i'm ready to do my epcot pages i'll have an idea.

buffy can you still post lisa's? i'd love to see them all made up and the size for a book.
thanks!

I am having a brain freeze here -- how did you make them? Is it clip art, a paper piecing, a punched piece of paper? They are great!

I am having a brain freeze here -- how did you make them? Is it clip art, a paper piecing, a punched piece of paper? They are great!

The ones I posted are clip art. I would love to see them made on the cricut but found it easier to do the clipart.

Those clip arts on the previous page are from a set of stickers sold at Disney. You get a ton of stickers, themed to each park and the Epcot ones are those Mickey heads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter