• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wordle- Who is playing?

I didn't quite understand the game the first day and I think a missed the first two. Unfortunately, I don't always play on the same device so I don't know what my history is. or maybe it's just not saving my history correctly. Whatever.

Wordle 214 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It's so addicting. My family has an ongoing pool that if you get the word in two guesses, everyone sends you $5. My youngest brother got todays word in two so he's a little richer today. Todays took me six tries :crazy2:
I love this idea! I’m going to see if my siblings want to do this with me. So far I would have $0 if I was doing that.

I just started a few days ago. It's a fun little pastime. I've gotten them all so far, but yesterdays took me all 6 attempts. I'm actually glad there is just one a day. Keeps me from getting too obsessive about it. :)

I am snoozing any of my friends who are playing it. Hope 30 days is enough for the fad to run out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter