**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day !!**

Off to DLP on Wednesday and hoping to pick up a few bits as we're actually there for Christmas this year! Not many presents will be bought though, kids know this is the biggest thing we've ever done and it will be small things for the family too. They're have to put up with us New Year instead ;)

I'm glad I found this thread. I havent started shopping but I did deposit a $100 check into my xmas fund :) I will make deposits until Oct 20th. I will get my full xmas fund check Nov 1st. I will continue to save until Nov 30th. I plan on shopping in Dec.

DD14 is into Hollister so I was thinking
- hollister giftcard
- itunes
- jumbo rollers
I dont know what else dd wants so I'll have to keep my ears open.

Dh I have no idea

My list- I really dont have one. I prefer to give dd then to receive

1185966_700442186647881_1046634297_n.jpg

xmas1.png

christmas.jpg

Enough Said !! ;)

I look forward to bumping up this thread each month, and we can share our Christmas Lists, Shopping and the Bargains that we have picked up

Santa Mandy :santa:
(aka Crimbo Bimbo)

p.s. also here's my ticker till I can put my Christmas tree up at the end of November :rotfl2:

Hi Mandy

I've been putting a monthly countdown on my Facebook page for months, much to the annoyance of some of my friends. I've already decided on the date for our Christmas Tree this year but we won't be doing so much decorating as normal as we are going to WDW for Christmas and I'm also the Mayor for the town where I live and have to organise a Community Carol Service as well so ultra-busy.

Nevertheless, I'm still super excited for Christmas being so close.

David :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

You know mandy Im actually excited as well as had my christmas rota and off from the 18th till the 26th then off till ny eve. Normally im off on off on but at least I can chill a bit as well

Can't wait!

Have already agreed the date for the tree to go up but extra busy this year as I'm Mayor so the date may have to move due to engagements.

David

Yay xmas when is the xmas decoration exchange happeneing lol :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter