**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day !!**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
xmas1.png

christmas.jpg

Enough Said !! ;)

I look forward to bumping up this thread each month, and we can share our Christmas Lists, Shopping and the Bargains that we have picked up

Santa Mandy :santa:
(aka Crimbo Bimbo)

p.s. also here's my ticker till I can put my Christmas tree up at the end of November :rotfl2:

Yay, love this thread and I cant wait for Christmas :santa::santa::santa:

Yay :)

I'm very Organised this year and already have my first 3 presents :)

They had some Champneys gift sets in the sale in boots and still on a 3 for 2 offer so I got them and used my boots points to pay for the lot. :)

Yay can't wait :) I'm going to be in Florida this Christmas so I'm even more excited than normal :).

Yay :)

I'm very Organised this year and already have my first 3 presents :)

They had some Champneys gift sets in the sale in boots and still on a 3 for 2 offer so I got them and used my boots points to pay for the lot. :)

Yay I'm not the only super organised one! I had a refund for my broken laptop so I had £140 on an Argos voucher , so Thursday I'm off to buy Toys for my Nieces and Nephews to put away for Xmas. Got to love free Shopping !!!:cheer2:

My niece and nephew are simple to buy for this year as I have decided to put some money into their Child trust funds as they get way too many toys on birthdays and Christmas. I will get them a little something for them to open though.

My parents i'm paying towards their cruise next year as a joint 60th birthday/Christmas so they will only need a little something to open at Christmas. Which just leaves 3 others to buy for which I will do nearer the time.

I have picked up a few things already for Christmas. I am colllecting items for Disney themed gift bags too for our up coming trip so have picked up some goodies in the disney store sale! Also pre ordered DS New x box one

woo hooo 5 months to go and i have my 1st decoration up lol

my disney britto santa mickey :-)

Merry Christmas in July to you all :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Lol!! I saw this title and just knew mandymouse was on a countdown. Bless her .well its 5 months now and unfortunately I have 5 birthdays in august so I wont start till mid september. Feeling very down as no trip planned till sept 2014. Seems forever away.
Anyway looking forward to seeing some christmas disney gifts on here. Get us in the spirit.

Haha Awesome, yeah not long till christmas :-) it's christmas everyday at The inn at Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge Tennessee, I stayed there a couple of years ago and in the elevator they have a countdown each day to Christmas Day, so like on Boxing Day it will say, only 364 days till christmas :-)

I am asking for.....
Hollister and Abercrombie clothes
Ralph lauren Big pony scents
Fiorelli Cancer research bag
Whitechapel dvds
Disney animator dolls
Build a bear princess bear

what about everyone else :bitelip:

I am asking for.....
Hollister and Abercrombie clothes
Ralph lauren Big pony scents
Fiorelli Cancer research bag
Whitechapel dvds
Disney animator dolls
Build a bear princess bear

what about everyone else :bitelip:

A new compact camera for photographing my DLP Birthday Trip in March and some Euros :goodvibes

I've managed to get another 4 presents for Christmas from M&S. They had some mens aftershave sets reduced in the recent sale so I got 3 (all 3 of our male grandparents). I also picked up a ladies perfume set.

I had won a voucher a few weeks back so I used this and only had to pay £3 for all of them. So that's all of mine and DHs Grandparents sorted now and my Auntie. Between using my boots points and the free voucher I've spent £3 of 7 presents so far.

All I now have left to buy for is both sets of parents and the kids. I'm hoping to sort out some bits for the kids when we go to WDW in Sept :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter