**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day !!**

Woo! Happy Christmas Eve to you all!

I'm off today and tomorrow, back to work on Boxing Day.

I work in a supermarket and it's been crazy, though I will admit it's not been as bad as previous years. If any of you are braving the supermarkets today then I wish you good luck! Lol.

Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow and that Santa brings you everything you wished for. xxx

party: :santa:

I love Christmas Eve when all the house is cleaned, all the prep done for tomorrow and its time to chill with a bottle of fizz, watching a Christmas film.:santa::thumbsup2

Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy healthy New Year.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! We tackled the super market yesterday morning and I was taking no prisoners, we were quite lucky though and it was bearable. Spent the morning cooking all the meats (we have a buffet tonight and tomorrow rather than a full Christmas dinner) and I've been putting the finishing touches to our Christmas cake! I hope you all have a fantastic few days and you get everything you wished for x

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

When did Christmas become so tiring , had a manic day trying to clean the house, catch up on laundry, prepare for dinner tomorrow and be a social host to the in-laws. All I want to do now is lie on the sofa and break open the Christmas choccy, So I'm doing just that !

I hope everybody has a wonderful day tomorrow and a happy and a prosperous new year to all.

Vicky x

1470072_10202712175794559_1125974252_n.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone !! xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter