Wonder Crew Members!

BrettySpaghetti

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to give a shout-out to some individuals who made my 2/22/09 cruise to the Bahamas so WONDER-ful...

Lisa -- Gave a great "Art of the Theme" walking tour, and even mentioned the DISboards.

Luke, Christopher and Dave were all "Johnny on the Spot," giving tours, hosting karaoke, teaching art, etc. They were all extremely knowledgeable, helpful and charming.

Capt. Gus joined us civilians in the Promenade for pin trading, and hosted a Castaway Club party. He and many crew members mingled with passengers, answering questions and just being generally fun to chat with! Thanks!

My server, Donna, constantly needed affirmation that she was doing a great job (which I teased her about relentlessly), but she was a great sport and gave top-notch service throughout our cruise.

Thanks also to photographer Ia, who posed with me for a lovely portrait!

I missed the crew members from my Magic adventure last year (Melita, Trent, Brent, et al), but the new guys were a lot of fun too!

THANKS to all!

Brett / 7123

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter