With some luck!

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
and if the rain holds off...These pine trees are out of here today.

No more sap on my cloth, hands, feet or cars :). It's going to be a mess around here for a while, but I can't wait to have a :sunny: spot. At least in the front.

I'm dreaming of all the wonderful things I can plant. Sun loving things. A yellow bouncy sun placed here.

Good luck Mamu!

Watch out for the pointy bits. I was trimming some pine boughs last week and a branch whiped up and caught me across the neck. You would have thought someone tried to kill me!

There gone :bounce: BYE-Bye pines.

Two truck loads of logs, and 2 truck loads of ground up pine needles. They will be returning at a later date to grind out the stumps. 10 workers, cranes, bucket truck, chippers trucks and some kind of a hydro-powered lifting truck, 2 1/2 hours of work. Never saw anyone work so hard. Not a pine needle left in the yard, and very few casualties in the way of flowers. It was tight working around all the flowers. Somehow these bare back brutes didn't damage to much.

It's so open, I love it. :) I did get a few pic's now if I can download them without losing them.

With the size of these trunks I sure when there finished grinding out the stumps I'll probably have holes too China.

I realized something today with the trees gone. I need to do some serious Curb Appeal. Holy Moly is the front of my house a mess and now you can see it. 50 years of huge pines have taken it's toll on the house. I think I've opened Pandora's Box.

I can now sit in my den on a windy night and not fear being split in two.

Bare Back Brutes!!!??!!?!! And I missed out!! :(

Oh well, let me congratulate you too for your new sunny front yard.

Isn't it amazing how one thing always leads to another? There is no ending.....

Whoo hoo!! Yeah Mamu!
No more pines and bare backed brutes to boot!!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter