~~~Winter Disney pin sent/received~~~.....completed!!

Yes, those last two to you, Cheryl, did take that long, so we'll see how long the ones you sent take.
Of course, some of them got to you pretty fast too.

Bobbi, don't get blown away.....it is pretty warm here. I am so loving it.

Back to mail :yay:

Hope everyone had a nice holiday.

I hope we hear of some arrivals today.....we still have 11 to go!!

WDWRocksMySocks (mailed 12-4...remailed 12-24)
meriweather (mailed 12-11, international)
Luv2Roam (mailed 12-11, international)
DJT (mailed 12-11, international)
DisneyCP2002 (mailed 12-11, international)
JLitfin (mailed 12-11, international)
fatdaddy68 (mailed 12-11, international)
GoofyStitchFan (mailed 12-11, international)
acomasdiaz's DD (mailed 12-11, international)
bobbiwoz (mailed 12-11, international)
MotoXPrincess99 (mailed 12-6.....remailed 12-24)

Hi! Tom and I escaped out of New Jersey yesterday. As far as I know, they have more than 18 inches of snow. DSis, DS, DDiL decided to stay there to be sure DMom has the care she needs in case her live in caregiver wasn't able to get to Cape May.

Tom has been to the post office to pick up our mail, and there's no little package waiting as yet for me, but there is mail for us out on the truck and those things will be delivered for us later.

We'll be leaving tomorrow morning again, and we'll be back on the first!

Merriweather, I'm so glad that Arizona's winter weather appeals to you!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Morning! I don't see any arrivals here today. We are in the middle of a blizzard. Have had 20" of snow since yesterday afternoon and it is still coming down really hard! Hope you all had a nice holiday. :upsidedow

Morning! I don't see any arrivals here today. We are in the middle of a blizzard. Have had 20" of snow since yesterday afternoon and it is still coming down really hard! Hope you all had a nice holiday. :upsidedow

I DS/DDiL/DGC "escaped" from Melrose to Philly yesterday. They have an early morning light tomorrow out of Philly to MCO. I'm glad they left yesterday, it seems the Philly airport is at least opened, and they stand a chance to get out tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy winter activities, goofystitchfan, it seems that you'll have perfect sledding/skiing conditions for a long time!

Sorry, I do not miss snow.
A couple years ago we got about 12", snowed in, lost the power. For 5 days. It was so cold.

It was 70 here yesterday. I am loving it. Give me a few years and then maybe I will miss the cold and snow.....I doubt it though.

I would imagine the weather will slow some deliveries.
I think the first of Cheryl's pins will arrive in FL......2 are going there.
But it could be any of the east coast people....if the mail can get through.

The packages I sent should be on American soil by now, surely! Only a matter of days, I'm sure of it - likely that they will all arrive on the same day! I wish I'd paid for tracking on at least one of them so we'd know for sure.

Nothing here yet. However I am not worried. Seems like the international mailings are really fast, or really slow. And I'm in no hurry. :cutie:
But I know what it is like to be on the sender's end! :scared1: Lots of fretting and stewing until they arrive.
The pins will eventually arrive I am sure.

I am sure they will arrive.
It did take 3 weeks for 2 of them to get over the opposite way.....but it is odd that none of them have arrived yet.
Hope for news tomorrow. ::yes::

I received my "Elf" package today from Barbara (Luv2Roam).

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love the pins!

I received:

pin66310

Pin 66310: WDW - Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - Gingerbread House 10th Anniversary 2008
Celebrate the the 2008 Holiday Season with this collection of Limited Edition pins featuring the elaborate gingerbread houses found at the Walt Disney World® Resort.

This pin features Minnie Mouse with the gingerbread house found at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This year marks the 10th anniversary of the gingerbread house at the Resort. They have an afternoon of festivities to commemorate the 10th Anniversary planned starting at 1:00 p.m. on November 21 in the Resort lobby.

Executive Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek, the creator behind the gingerbread house that served as the inspiration for the pin design, will be signing this pin at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort on that day from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.

And the one she sent is signed! So cool!:thumbsup2

pin34876

Pin 34876: WDW - 2004 Holidays Around The World (Passholder Exclusive)
This Passholder Exclusive, Limited Edition pin-on-pin features Mickey Mouse and celebrates Epcot's Holidays Around The World. This pin reads "Holidays Around The World Epcot® 2004". Green Christmas trees in the background.

This pin will be released at Epcot®.

pin45749

Pin 45749: WDW - Happy Easter 2006 (Tinker Bell)
This oval easter pin featuring Tinker Bell shows her flicking her magic wand to produce 2 red flowers in a decorative arrangement. The rim of the pin features flowers with yellow and blue colors, and at the very top, a large red flower with a yellow center. Tinker Bell is wearing a yellow outfit with light blue wings. The bottom of the pin reads: "Happy Easter 2006 Walt Disney World®"

I recently expanded my pin collection to include Holiday Pins so these are all perfect! Thank you again! :flower3:

:yay: glad one of the resends got there at least....that's a start ::yes::

Love the gingerbread house one :)

WDWRocksMySocks (mailed 12-4...remailed 12-24)
meriweather (mailed 12-11, international)
Luv2Roam (mailed 12-11, international)
DJT (mailed 12-11, international)
DisneyCP2002 (mailed 12-11, international)
JLitfin (mailed 12-11, international)
fatdaddy68 (mailed 12-11, international)
GoofyStitchFan (mailed 12-11, international)
acomasdiaz's DD (mailed 12-11, international)
bobbiwoz (mailed 12-11, international)

I keep looking for my package as well, nothing yet. I'm sure they will start arriving soon, the weather has probably held everything up.

Hope they do.....we'll give them until Sat....that will be 3 weeks. If none of them arrive by then, we will need to figure something else out.
Hopefully one will arrive soon and then we will know they are getting close.

With the weather and the holidays it's not been kind to international mail! Under normal conditions packages are usually 7-10 days.

I hope they arrive soon! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter