~~~Winter Disney pin sent/received~~~.....completed!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Name time....I am just getting started on them.

Reminder....mail date is 12-10.....please get them out on time.

Post here when you mail, so I can mark you off the list.
Also post here when you receive and tell us about them......post a picture if possible.

Have fun :santa:

Names are all out....finally :rolleyes:

DIS was having one of those slow motion days with the typing.

I was in the middle of getting my pins together, when pinpics starting acting up, but it fixed its self thank goodness.

My packages are ready to go, hope to mail some time today (fingers crossed).

Pooh can you tell me what pinpics is? I have seent this posted a few times and have no idea. TIA :hippie:
Me and 2 DS's have our names and are full steam ahead! :thumbsup2

My packages are on their way.

pinpics.com

you can see all the pins there and start an account, enter yours in and keep track of them
Using others id names you can see what they have, what they want and what they have to trade.

Unfortunately mine did not go out. :( Packed post office and 1 desk worker. :confused3

Isn't it terrible.
I made it right before the rush...I think there were 20 people in line when I left.
I am so not used to a big post office....love the little one in WA.

It's a snowy day here, so we went to the post office first thing and my package has been mailed!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Ok had to go to a different post office, but my packages have been mailed.

But even better - my fruit cake came today. :banana:

oohh didn't think of that. :thumbsup2

I love it and have a piece or two every Christmas. I usually give some to one uncle as his wife hates it, or to our best friends.

You know, some people really like fruitcake, in our family it's DH and DUnk. If it weren't for fruitcake (Bourbon soaked from Kentucky) it would be very hard to buy something for DUnk.:goodvibes

All my exchange packages are ready to go on Monday. Dear boyfriend James will venture down to the post office for me! :lovestruc

Can't wait to hear of some arrivals! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter