~~~Winter Disney pin sent/received~~~.....completed!!

Well, cherry pops and Nancy wil be two happy ladies, in addition to me! :lmao:I got a package today!

pin79065

# 79065

pin55523

# 55523

Thanks very much! :cutie: :yay:

That Aristocats pin is too cute!

Oh no! I can't believe our package is the only one that hasn't arrived. :sad1:

Thanks to our elf. I'm sure she'll be very happy to get the pins.

Elf package will be going out this morning, it's all packed just need to drop it off at the post office when they open.

Thanks again for mailing, Jean.

Hoping this one will wrap up in a couple of days....finally.

Next pin exchange is 3-18!!

According to the USPS my package was deliver today.

"Your item was delivered at 4:18 pm on January 24, 2011 in HOLLYWOOD, FL 33024."

Hopefully, she liked what I sent.

Yay! My DD got her elf package yesterday! She was so excited!!!! :cool1: :yay::woohoo: She loved her pins, Snow White kooki pen, Princess notebook, Princess card games, and cool knee high socks.

She got a cool Mickey and Minnie pin as well as a Cinderella cast pin. I will look for them on pin pics today and post pics shortly.

Thank you so much Jean!!!!! :flower3:

Yay! My DD got her elf package yesterday! She was so excited!!!! :cool1: :yay::woohoo: She loved her pins, Snow White kooki pen, Princess notebook, Princess card games, and cool knee high socks.

She got a cool Mickey and Minnie pin as well as a Cinderella cast pin. I will look for them on pin pics today and post pics shortly.

You are very welcome. Hopefully she'll receive her other package any day now, mine was considered a bonus package for her having to wait so long for the arrival of her international package.

I'm so glad she liked everything.

Glad that one make it so fast....and she is enjoying it.
Please check in with us when the original arrives. I know Cheryl is anxious about it.

But officially that completes this exchange.

I'm so sad that there is still one more out there. Thank you Jean for being an elf! Hopefully that last package will turn up soon. :goodvibes

So glad it arrived.....that took a LONG time!!
Like 2 1/2 months! I hope we don't have this problem with the next pin exchange.

Guess what arrived yesterday...When my DH said, our DD got something through Royal Mail, I nearly ripped it out of his hands...:rotfl:

She was so excited to receive her package. Thank you, cherry-pops!

She got a Butterfly Catcher Minnie Pin (http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=39021&sid=9385.1297875848)

and a Tinkerbell sitting on the moon pin which I haven't found online.

oh. my. goodness.

That's amazing! I am so happy that it finally made it! haha. :banana:

This is the Tink pin: http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=79509

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter