• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

and how do we use the queue id if we need to use it? Sorry it's been a year and already forgot everything lol
Hover over the words "QUEUE ID:" (not the alpha-numeric chain) and click. It'll bring up a "Copy my link" pop up window. Then you can send it to yourself for whatever your preferred device is (for example, I'd rather register on my laptop than my phone) OR share it to someone else.

We're in! Running the 5K (never did that distance before) with my son for his first runDisney race! (not counting the 100m kids dash). Silk browser on a cracked screen Amazon Fire from 2017 for the win! Meanwhile, my computer browsers of Chrome, incognito Chrome, Edge, and incognito Edge all said "more than an hour."
Do you mind sharing what age he is? Starting to think when we will be able to do this!

Both of mine at over an hour. It really hurts that the browsers on my work computer have a setting that prevents me from proceeding to the payment screen.

I'd love to have shorter link if anyone is able to get in! I sucked my sister into runD and now we're both addicted 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

For posterity:
The one I opened (Safari) at 9:40am is dropping quickly - 27 mins as of now.
The one I opened at 9:50 (Chrome Incognito) still a t 1 hour.
One I opened at 10:01 (Chrome Incognito on another device) -1 hour
One I opened t 10:05 (Edge Private) - 1 hour

Best of luck to everyone! The waiting kills me every year!

Pretty sure my computer is trying to give me a heart attack because it just gave me a "you need to restart now" pop up - thankfully was able to reschedule the restart, but it gave me quite the startle!!

If anyone has a queue to share, I would love one too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter