Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

EPCOT-O.G.

DIS Veteran
Official Details: Thursday, October 31, 2024 through Sunday, November 3, 2024.

rd1.png

5K - Friday, November 1

rd2.png

10K - Saturday, November 2

rd3.png

Half-Marathon - Sunday, November 3

rd4.png

Two-Course Challenge

rd5.png

• Club runDisney Gold & Platinum Member Registration | March 5, 2024
  • General Registration | March 12, 2024
Costs (include fees)
5K - $112
10K - $155
Half - $240
Two Course - $400
Party - $110

runDisney Health & Fitness Expo

The official Digital Expo & Event Guide contains all the information you’ll need for the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo.

Participants must attend the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo at least one day prior to their first event to pick up their race bib, participant shirt and pre-purchased merchandise.

Thursday, October 31, 2024 | 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday, November 1, 2024 | 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, November 2, 2024 | 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Last edited:
In 2019 Halloween fell on a Thursday and the races were the following three days. In 2024 it falls on a Thursday again. We’ll see if there’s a repeat!

I second 10/31-11/3
I’d love an attempt at a villain theme again since 2020 was virtual & 2021 they recycled the same 4 characters and meets were physically distant on course and non existent at the start/finish/expo

Though it’s also the 15th anniversary of the 5k/half

New logo too. Not a big change thematically but had been a silhouette of a wine glass, with I think foot steps? Will be interesting to see what they do with the theme next year.
I hope it’s villains! They always feature the Sanderson Sisters for MNSSHP, I’d freak out if they did a Hocus Pocus medal (and my wallet would cry in the merch arena)

I’m so excited! I’m totally snagging a Halloween night party ticket and rolling straight into the 5K. Sleep is for the weak!! 🤣🤣

It will certainly make falling asleep early for the 10K much easier
When I did the 5k in 2019 the dj was like who else drove from ticket center to the Epcot parking lot after MNSSHP and took a Power Nap in your car… a surprisingly generous show of hands

Also with the Disneyland Halloween Half weekend announced I’m doubting a villain theme here now

Also also I noticed the new icon as well interesting considering 2024 is the 15th anniversary

When I did the 5k in 2019 the dj was like who else drove from ticket center to the Epcot parking lot after MNSSHP and took a Power Nap in your car… a surprisingly generous show of hands

Also with the Disneyland Halloween Half weekend announced I’m doubting a villain theme here now

Also also I noticed the new icon as well interesting considering 2024 is the 15th anniversary
There’s enough villains for both coasts 😈😈

Are the icons for the various races new?
https://cdn3.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...esign/home/Schedule_Graphic_3200x1000_1-1.png

I'm happy with these dates! My dad's birthday is on the 4th, so we'll have him and my mom come with us to celebrate his birthday and watch our kids so my husband and I can both run! Hoping to book a 2 bedroom at BWV!
I might be in the minority, but I hope they go back to a more food and wine theme for wine and dine.

I'm currently having all the FOMO feelings about missing this year's W&D weekend, so I'm planning on being there next year! Also it's an "AP" year for me after taking a couple of years off of being a passholder!

I'm currently having all the FOMO feelings about missing this year's W&D weekend, so I'm planning on being there next year! Also it's an "AP" year for me after taking a couple of years off of being a passholder!
Unfortunately you don’t get early entry into registration anymore and it’s hard to justify paying the equivalent if not more than a pass on crd to keep that privilege

I am going to try to return and rebuy my pre ordered items to get them with my AP discount this year (I’d never thought of that before but did it at springtime)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter