Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

Goooood morning beautiful people :)

How many screens are y'all working with today? I've got 5 all set up, the W&D is the only race I'm doing this year so definently keeping my fingers crossed!

Goooood morning beautiful people :)

How many screens are y'all working with today? I've got 5 all set up, the W&D is the only race I'm doing this year so definently keeping my fingers crossed!
I will have 4 with a 5th refreshing here in case I can get a better queue DMed

Idk what sister will have

I will have 4 with a 5th refreshing here in case I can get a better queue DMed

Idk what sister will have
Nice! Fingers crossed for good luck! Which race are you hoping to get the most? I'm really hoping to get the two-course so I can redeem myself from DNF the half due to nasty blisters :(

Does anyone know if I open a couple different private/incognito tabs in the same browser, will they have different queue IDs? I know the regular ones will all get the same ID in the same browser but this is my first time trying private tabs.

Does anyone know if I open a couple different private/incognito tabs in the same browser, will they have different queue IDs? I know the regular ones will all get the same ID in the same browser but this is my first time trying private tabs.
In my experience, the first private tab will have its own ID, but any additional ones will be the same

Nice! Fingers crossed for good luck! Which race are you hoping to get the most? I'm really hoping to get the two-course so I can redeem myself from DNF the half due to nasty blisters :(
10k mainly (I’m bitter they don’t do perfect status for it as I’m perfect with this race/distance)
If I can add the 5k it would be amazing for the theme if not I am debating doing charity (I keep refreshing one page but it only lists princess, springtime & halloween)
I do one standard one incognito and historically get different ids

I like to open the incognito in a completely different window, not a different tab, so I can see everything on one screen. FWIW, microsoft edge has gotten me in the quickest in the past, although DH on his phone has beaten me in a few times despite me having 4 devices with 2-4 windows open per device (chrome and edge with 2 each, phone with 2, ipads with 2, and so on.) This will get me all unique queue IDs, but if I open an additional incognito, it'll be the same ID as the first one I opened for that browser.

may the odds be ever in your favor. i have my work computer and my phone going. aiming for the challenge for myself, half for dad, 10k for mom, and my 3 friends are all going for the challenge. no 5k this time

for posterity's sake:

Queue (to be placed randomly at 10am) opened at 9:37am
also worth noting that the link under "half marathon" opened first and then the links under 5k and 10k opened. as of 9:42 the link under the challenge has not opened.

ETA: i know that the links all go to the same place, still worth noting from a disney it/coding POV

I clicked on each of the 3 different open distances on each of my browsers/devices in case there is for any reason a difference 🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter