• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windseeker officially opens at Knott's Berry Farm

perlster

DIS Veteran
The key word is officially.

I heard the announcement on the radio, and it was also supposedly made on Facebook.

Twitter reports state that it was closed soon after opening - probably for repairs related to the seats.

Windseeker is at 4 Cedar Fair parks, so is now 4 for 4 in problems soon appearing. Suffice it to say that the engineering work on this ride was less than stellar.

Just to show you what that "other place" is like, this is what I found - really - there just a few minutes ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windseeker - Now Open

[Link to unauthorized site removed] is reporting that Windseeker opened today at Knott's.

---------- Post added 08-18-2011 at 03:08 PM ----------

Jeez.......I was just citing my source, and it wasn't even a link. If I said that the LA Times was reporting the same thing would you remove that too?

---------- Post added 08-18-2011 at 03:38 PM ----------

If anyone was wondering, the site I cited was (opposite of East) + (thing you put your drink on so you don't mess up your coffee table).net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter