Willow The Series coming to Disney+

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was looking through Disney+ I learned that there is gonna be a Willow series coming soon and I would like to know if you heard about it? From what I learned is that Warwick Davis will reprise his role as Willow and that's all I know so far

Yep, Willow has been in the works for a while and it will have Warwick Davis and Erin Kellyman. There haven't been a lot of other details released about it but it is a sequel to the original movie. I've been looking forward to it!

I know vaguely there was a sequel book years ago where Willow met up with the adult Elora Danan, I am guessing that the show will feature something similar

When will Willow The Series start on Disney+? I haven't heard much info about a start date

I loved Willow The Series and I wished that it could've had another season because this series was fantastic but I do hope Disney releases it on DVD soon. I think had it gotten more promotion Willow The Series would've been an even bigger hit

I loved Willow The Series and I wished that it could've had another season because this series was fantastic but I do hope Disney releases it on DVD soon. I think had it gotten more promotion Willow The Series would've been an even bigger hit
Even bigger hit? It was a massive flop that got taken down as a tax write off. SMH.

Warwick Davis is indeed reprising his role as Willow, and the series is set to expand on the fantasy world introduced in the original film. With new adventures and familiar faces returning, it's shaping up to be a treat for fans of the classic fantasy genre. Looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds!

By the time I was interested in seeing what it was about, it was gone. Nowadays, if you see something new on Disney+ that looks remotely interesting, you better go watch it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter