Will gondolas impact BCV/BWV experience?

Very very true. Often, some change that some people are unhappy about is regaled as part of "classic" Walt Disney World ten years later.

An example of this principle is the Sorcerer's Hat at DHS! How many people who visited DHS "before hat" were happy to see it go, and how many who never visited until "after hat" were upset that it was taken down?

An example of this principle is the Sorcerer's Hat at DHS! How many people who visited DHS "before hat" were happy to see it go, and how many who never visited until "after hat" were upset that it was taken down?
Listing the beloved attractions that replaced or otherwise supplanted what were previously beloved attractions might make for an interesting thread: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Spectromagic. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. Storybook Circus. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

Listing the beloved attractions that replaced or otherwise supplanted what were previously beloved attractions might make for an interesting thread: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Spectromagic. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. Storybook Circus. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
That would be fun! The world before two Dumbos when you had to get Bibiddi Bibbidi Boutiqued at DTD.

Hey I’m headed to BWV in Nov too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter