Wilderness Lodge Resort Mousekeeping and Exec. Drew Weaver

I believe

Mouseketeer
I just saw a wonderful story on my local news about a Massachusetts family who just returned from the Wilderness Lodge at WDW. (I saw the story on WHDH 10:00 news in Massachusetts, and also found the story on their site for you to see.)

The father of a family vacationing in WDW at the WL accidentally put his wife's engagement/wedding rings in their hotel room trash basket. WL Exec. Drew Weaver knew their trash had not yet been compacted and had several people sift through the trash to find her rings. The wife thought the rings were lost forever as they headed back to the airport on Magical Express. They were so surprised when Disney called them with happy news of finding her rings!

The woman described how magical their entire stay had been and how much they appreciated their help. She could not believe anyone would go through that amount of trouble to help her.

It was so nice to hear a happy story on the news! I thought I would pass this along.

You guys are the best!! I hope your dreams come true, as well!!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter