Why I THINK dogs are better than cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but you don't have cat litter all over the house, as well as traces of feces and urine, not to mention the stench. Might I add that most cats shed, maker dogs a bit more easier to take care of as well.

milkabum said:
Yes, but you don't have cat litter all over the house, as well as traces of feces and urine, not to mention the stench. Might I add that most cats shed, maker dogs a bit more easier to take care of as well.

If you clean up after your cat daily then this is not a problem whatsoever. And it takes about 5 minutes at the end of the day to do so.

Aye Yaye Yaye! People do you guys know what you are fighting about!?!?!
YOU ARE FIGHTING ABOUT CATS AND DOGS!!
Cats and Dogs are both ADOARABLE! And neither one of them is better than the other! And you will never know witch won is better because its all OpIniOnS

I really think this thread should be closed its really dumb all you guys are doing is flaming at each other!!!

Best - How sweet. Now I am not afraid of that dear thing.

Not fighting best, he/she asked after all. :)

Ok to stop this fighting I will end it here. cats rule AND DOGS DROOL LOL :)
( I love animals so I have 4 cats and two dogs so I really like both.)

WHATEVER!! :lmao:

You're right, and I never said you DID! I said he most likely was, because if that happened with all dogs then nobody would own one. Sorry if I offended you, but some people are just 'correcting' what I said. I stand by my statement and you don't need to start trying to persuade me into liking cats! I've been bitten, scratched, and hissed at one too many times. Cats don't listen to you! Dogs do! I can sit there and talk to my dog, despite how weird it is, and he will not jump off the couch and leave. When I was six all I wrote about in my school journal was dogs. WHen I was born, my cousins had a one year old dog which passed early this year. I have god knows how many stuffed dog toys, plastic figurines, diagrams, projects, and speeches on dogs. I love 'em and that's that.

When people read most of these posts, it seems as if everyone feels sorry for the poor little cat- yeah well who helps sniff out drugs (even cancer)? Who brings hospital paitents comfort? Who saves people from burning homes while they're sleeping? Hmm?

Pfft. before you start saying dogs 'drull' (it's drool) brush up on your facts.

Shere_Khan said:
Next reason:

You don't have to go home every four hours to let the cat out!

I totally agree with this. And sorry if you felt that I was being mean but you pretty much outright said that a dog bit me because of something I did to it. I was just saying that not ALL kids like dogs because I was a kid once and in fact did not like dogs. To say that ALL kids do is an opinion and not fact. You don't know if I hit the dog, or confused the dog, or maybe it was just a mean dog!
I am trying my best to not be mean or shoot down your opinions but you are doing it to everyone else as well.
You don't have to for a dog either if you use your brain and let him stay outside while you're gone.

And it seems that with one of milkabum's quote's, me and Mark Twain think alike. :D
I really think this thread should be closed its really dumb all you guys are doing is flaming at each other!!!
Uh... That was pretty much flaming the TS.

Ok Milkabum - I am just trying to make you see that you keep telling people not to correct your opinions, and then in the next sentence you correct theirs. If you had just started this to ask people what they like and dislike about both then no one would be on your case right now. And believe me, I am not trying to make you like cats!!
My cat never bites or scratches me. She nips when we are playing just like a dog will nip you when you are playing. So nt ALL cats bite and scratch, not ALL dogs bite.

Shere_Khan said:
Ok Milkabum - I am just trying to make you see that you keep telling people not to correct your opinions, and then in the next sentence you correct theirs. If you had just started this to ask people what they like and dislike about both then no one would be on your case right now. And believe me, I am not trying to make you like cats!!
My cat never bites or scratches me. She nips when we are playing just like a dog will nip you when you are playing. So nt ALL cats bite and scratch, not ALL dogs bite.
Are you trying to say all dogs scratch you...? :rolleyes:

Shaymojack said:
You don't have to for a dog either if you use your brain and let him stay outside while you're gone.
Well then apparently everyone who works at my office do not have brains because they would all have to run home once during the day to let their dog out.
Maybe they didn't feel comfortable leaving the dog outside.

Shaymojack said:
Are you trying to say all dogs scratch you...? :rolleyes:

Uh...no...because I have yet to meet a dog that actually tries to scratch you. Why would I put in dogs scratching when they don't?

Well it sounds like you/they live in a city, I should have been more clear. I live in the country with a nice five acre yard, so that's kinda where my point of view comes from. Sorry about that!

And about the scratch thing, I was just kidding...

EDIT: Am I gonna die now? Post 666... LOL

Shere_Khan said:
So not ALL cats bite and scratch, not ALL dogs bite.
Yeah, basically there are a lot of nice cats, and there are a lot of mean cats. Equally, there are a lot of nice dogs and a lot of mean dogs.

I'm a cat person, but both species have their ups and downs.

Shaymojack said:
Well it sounds like you/they live in a city, I should have been more clear. I live in the country with a nice five acre yard, so that's kinda where my point of view comes from. Sorry about that!

Well not a large city but yes. If they had a yard like that then they may very well leave the dog outside, I am sure the dog would prefer it. And you don't have to apologize, I understood what you meant by leaving them out. The only reason I put in that reason that you don't have to let the cat out as a pro to cats, is because alot of them made it sound like a huge pain to have to run home for the dog. Maybe some people don't mind it, but they seemed to.

Shaymojack said:
EDIT: Am I gonna die now? Post 666... LOL

OMG! Rofl! Please don't die in the middle of our debate. lol :)

When you start a thread expressing an opinion, expect others to post both agreeing and disagreeing with you. Sorry, but you can't ask only those that agree with you to post.

Opinions and aruging are not the same - I think it's time for this one to close.

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter