Who's letting Disney do the placing?

Speaking of apartment complexes, what are some places located nearby each complex? As in restaurants, stores, etc.

Speaking of apartment complexes, what are some places located nearby each complex? As in restaurants, stores, etc.

Vista is next to a Walgreens, Wendy's, Chik-fil-a, among other things.

Chatham/Patterson are about a 12 minute walk or so away from a shopping center (which has a Publix in it).

So does Disney just pick them randomly or do I you have to fill out the "Roomate" thing once you log in to Disney's website. I want to suggest where I live and how many roomates I have, but just want random roomates.

So does Disney just pick them randomly or do I you have to fill out the "Roomate" thing once you log in to Disney's website. I want to suggest where I live and how many roomates I have, but just want random roomates.

You can one of the three, either where you live how many you have or who you live with. I think. :goodvibes

From what I've heard, housing isn't done in the roomate notification system (all housing stuff is done at check-in). So if you have a housing preference, you would have to discuss that with the roomate choice yourself.

From what I've heard, housing isn't done in the roomate notification system (all housing stuff is done at check-in). So if you have a housing preference, you would have to discuss that with the roomate choice yourself.

Yep. Joanna's right. You don't pick your housing until you get there, then you can tell them in person where you would prefer to live, if of course you have a preference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter