Who's going or wants to go in December ?

Oh well where the heck have you been !??! just because you've had a couple little vacations you act like you're too busy to countdown with us :mad:

I saw this & thought of Biergarten:

FU73_c.jpg

All I can say is what a waste of a perfectly good beer :bitelip:

It's all done on screens, you wear 3D glasses, the guns have a pull-string mechanism so you don't wear your thumb out shooting like you do on Buzz Lightyear. Of course with Buzz I know where the big targets are. ;)

My Mousefest people are doing MK on Sunday and I don't know what on Monday. I may do a Haunted Mansion meet for them.

One of my big must do's is the Osborne Lights, anybody up for a run through there? Let me know what day you want to do it and I will clear my schedule. :rotfl2:

Toy Story sounds awesome !!! I can't wait to try it !!

We're definitely going to Osbourne lights, I love it !! how about Sunday or Monday night ??

What would you do at a Haunted Mansion meet ? you just meet and ride together or what ? :confused3

I haven't much of a schedule, Sunday or Monday is good. It'd be kind of cool to go over there a bit early and get fastpasses for Toy Story and ride it either before or after touring the lights

I will go off to AC at night but they don't open until 8.

That sounds like a good idea ! you better practice up because i'm gonna kick yer a$$ :3dglasses

I haven't much of a schedule, Sunday or Monday is good. It'd be kind of cool to go over there a bit early and get fastpasses for Toy Story and ride it either before or after touring the lights

I will go off to AC at night but they don't open until 8.

How do you feel about eating dinner there?

How do you feel about eating dinner there?

Thinking Sci Fi or Primetime? I can handle either. Be glad to do that and Biergarten but I'll see what else you all come up with for meals -

count me out of breakfasts :rotfl:

Anita - you want a piece of me? what?

Oh well where the heck have you been !??! just because you've had a couple little vacations you act like you're too busy to countdown with us :mad:

Well...now that you mention it... It does seem a bit far off considering that I have a trip coming up in oh...what is it again? Oh, yeah..50 DAYS! :hyper:

:duck:

Catherine, have you been to Hollywood & Vine latelY?

Anita, the 50 pound lost banner looks damn good on you. :cool1: Congradulations!!! :banana:

Anita, the 50 pound lost banner looks damn good on you. :cool1: Congradulations!!! :banana:

Yeah, Anita...what she said.

BTW, Joanne, isn't it time to update your banner?? :banana:

Yay! I'm booked Dec 9-14. MVMCP at AP rates on Dec 9. woohoo. (Need to add a ticker now...)

Well...I'm booked for the 4-8th of December at CBR. I'm so excited!! I've never been to WDW around the holidays before!!! I also understand that the week we are going is considered one of the "Wonderful Weeks of Disney" due to smaller crowds and nice weather. Just count me in for the long wait. Although, once the summer is over, it's going to fly by. I'm planing on making my ADRs very soon. The planing is just as much fun for me as the trip itself!! ::yes::

Take care everyone and happy planning!!!!:goodvibes

Anita - you want a piece of me? what?

You know it !!
18.gif

Well...now that you mention it... It does seem a bit far off considering that I have a trip coming up in oh...what is it again? Oh, yeah..50 DAYS! :hyper:

:duck:

:mad:

Why thank you !! the 25 looks fabulous on you :cool1:

Yeah, Anita...what she said.

Thanks !

Yay! I'm booked Dec 9-14. MVMCP at AP rates on Dec 9. woohoo. (Need to add a ticker now...)

Congrats !!

Well...I'm booked for the 4-8th of December at CBR. I'm so excited!! I've never been to WDW around the holidays before!!! I also understand that the week we are going is considered one of the "Wonderful Weeks of Disney" due to smaller crowds and nice weather. Just count me in for the long wait. Although, once the summer is over, it's going to fly by. I'm planing on making my ADRs very soon. The planing is just as much fun for me as the trip itself!! ::yes::

Take care everyone and happy planning!!!!:goodvibes

I agree, the planning is just as much fun !! and you will love DW at that time, it is without a doubt THE best time to go !! :yay:

181 more days or 25 weeks 6 days!

1 more day until we can start making ADRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just made my ADRs today. I couldn't get anything I wanted at Epcot on the 5th of December. I wanted LeCellier. They were booked solid. I tried Coral Reef. Nothing there as well. I was able to get Teppan Edo at 8 p.m. I grabbed it because I was afraid I wouldn't get anything else. Does anyone know what time the Candlelight Processional starts? Or does it change daily?
I'm trying to plan my trip around the Christmas shows and MVMCP.

12/4 Flight out of Philly 5:30 p.m. Should arrive in Orlando around 9:00.
12/5 Epcot Evening EMH Dinner at Teppan Edo Candlelight Processional
12/6 HS Morning EMH Dinner at O'Hana 7:55 p.m. Osborne Lights
12/7 MK Breakfast at Kona 10 a.m. MVMCP
12/8 Back to MK for anything we missed. Flight home at 8 p.m.

I just made my ADRs today. I couldn't get anything I wanted at Epcot on the 5th of December. I wanted LeCellier. They were booked solid. I tried Coral Reef. Nothing there as well. I was able to get Teppan Edo at 8 p.m. I grabbed it because I was afraid I wouldn't get anything else. Does anyone know what time the Candlelight Processional starts? Or does it change daily?
I'm trying to plan my trip around the Christmas shows and MVMCP.

12/4 Flight out of Philly 5:30 p.m. Should arrive in Orlando around 9:00.
12/5 Epcot Evening EMH Dinner at Teppan Edo Candlelight Processional
12/6 HS Morning EMH Dinner at O'Hana 7:55 p.m. Osborne Lights
12/7 MK Breakfast at Kona 10 a.m. MVMCP
12/8 Back to MK for anything we missed. Flight home at 8 p.m.

wow i'm sorry to hear you couldn't get LeCellier ! how weird that they booked up this early, I know it's popular but didn't your reservation window just open up ?? FWIW, I have heard Teppan Edo is really good and LeCellier hasn't had too many favorable reviews lately

As far as Candlelight Processional, in the past years I think there were 3 shows a night and the guest speakers would change every day or every couple of days, I think I remember the show times being the same daily, but i'm not positive on that, hopefully the 2008 CP info will be out soon ! :banana:

I am 174 days out. I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. It's a tradition for us to go to O'hana and we love Kona for the Tonga Toast. I'm glad to hear that there are different show times because with the 8 p.m. reservation, I thought we'd miss it. Thank you for the information!!!!

The Candlelight Processional is something that I've wanted to do, but haven't yet. I know that it fills up fast.

We did Ohana at dinner and breakfast this past trip. Though the food at dinner was good, I don't think I would want to do that dinner a lot. With all the activity in the middle of the restaurant, we had parents practically on our table trying to take photos of their kids. It was a bit annoying. The breakfast I love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter