Who's going or wants to go in December ?

Would breakfast at 8 be better for you? :bitelip:

:rotfl2:

Since vacation to me means I don't set an alarm clock unless I have to go catch an airplane, it's usually awake by 9, leave for the bus by 10, and then you know how freakin slow Disney buses are, so by then it's time for lunch.

I might consider Le Cellier - they do have soup and beer - but I'm off Disney buffets except for Boma and Biergarten, maybe Tusker House but not the character one. I'll see what you all come up with as far as when you wanted to go to Le Cellier. (Biergarten would be great for late lunch - lunch is cheaper than dinner - or are you all doing the dining plan?)

I got a video Ipod so I would have TV on all airplanes. (I plan to watch the Simpsons Movie on the way down to FLA tomorrow)

I know we're definetly going to Le Cellier and I don't believe we're doing the dining plan??

Debbie, when are you coming home?

:rotfl2:

Since vacation to me means I don't set an alarm clock unless I have to go catch an airplane, it's usually awake by 9, leave for the bus by 10, and then you know how freakin slow Disney buses are, so by then it's time for lunch.

I might consider Le Cellier - they do have soup and beer - but I'm off Disney buffets except for Boma and Biergarten, maybe Tusker House but not the character one. I'll see what you all come up with as far as when you wanted to go to Le Cellier. (Biergarten would be great for late lunch - lunch is cheaper than dinner - or are you all doing the dining plan?)

I got a video Ipod so I would have TV on all airplanes. (I plan to watch the Simpsons Movie on the way down to FLA tomorrow)

I think we are mostly doing late lunches instead of dinner, i'm not doing the dining plan, I have a bunch of disney dollars saved up to pay for my food & drinks :rotfl:

Well hopefully you'll join us for something

I know we're definetly going to Le Cellier and I don't believe we're doing the dining plan??

Debbie, when are you coming home?

:wave2: We got home late last night. I hate to burst a Le Cellier bubble, but we ate there this trip, and it was less than average. With a steak dinner at 34.99, it just is not worth it. We had the dining plan, so it wasn't that big of a deal, but I won't be paying out of pocket for a meal at Le Cellier, unless they raise their standards. Again this trip, best meal goes to the Turf Club.

Hi Debbie Welcome back!!! :banana:

How was the trip? (besides Le Cellier). Did your grandsons have fun? :banana:

What about Le Cellier for lunch? Did you go there last year?
We're not doing the meal plan and were thinking of late lunches.

:wave2: We got home late last night. I hate to burst a Le Cellier bubble, but we ate there this trip, and it was less than average. With a steak dinner at 34.99, it just is not worth it. We had the dining plan, so it wasn't that big of a deal, but I won't be paying out of pocket for a meal at Le Cellier, unless they raise their standards. Again this trip, best meal goes to the Turf Club.

Welcome back Debbie !!! how was the trip ? did you go on the new Toy Story ride ? how are your grandsons? I bet it was wonderful spending time with them !!! :goodvibes

I was reading some less than favorable reviews about LeCellier on the restaurant board, I guess you aren't the only one who feels they are going down the tubes

I'm bummed that LeC seems to be going downhill. It was one of my favorites. But maybe I was too kind because I really wasn't paying for it.....

I'm bummed that LeC seems to be going downhill. It was one of my favorites. But maybe I was too kind because I really wasn't paying for it.....

I have to say that im not a huge fan of their steak, I have had far better one's in restaurants around here

I think I am just caught up in the LeCellier hype like a lot of people are, its like the grand pooba of places to eat in Disney :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter