Who's going in 2011?

We'll be at POP from May 7-14, 2011 for DD's first trip to the World! She has no idea but her moms are super excited. :)

Goin ta see the Mouse solo. Anyone else headin down there then?

Done

We'll be at POP from May 7-14, 2011 for DD's first trip to the World! She has no idea but her moms are super excited. :)

Got it!

POR Jan 30-Feb 5 with Free Dining
That is, assuming flights from California come down soon!

OK :)

We just upgraded from the POP to the Coronado Springs :thumbsup2

Updated. :)

Marc and I will be at D'land from Oct 2 - 6, 2011, our first visit back after moving south of the border. I'm thinking it'll be Gay Days that weekend if they follow the regular routine so we'll be there for the second day. We'll be getting off the Wonder after a B2B and staying at the Villas at the Grand California.

Michael

OK :)

LOL, I didn't even take my annual trip this year yet!
But hubby and I will be there Dec 4 - 9 in 2011
at our usual Grand Floridian.

Looking forward to this year's trip :wizard:

Have fun! :)

Hey y'all!

Just introduced myself on the other threads, well reintroduced, since I have been lurking since my last trip earlier this year. But I have just confirmed my trip for 2011! I am going January 10-16, 2011 and will be staying at the Grand Floridian! I am going solo so am open to grabbing a drink or two around the World. ;)

Hope to see some of ya there!

Gotcha. :)

We should be finalising with the travel agent in a day or so but we should be there 5/30/11 until 6/4/11 inclusive and cannot wait.
Not quite sure where we are starying yet - still busy researching and reading the Unofficial Guide to work it all out.

You're in.

Tentatively planning on going the first week in June, as soon as my house here sells, we'll be looking for one in FL and won't be able to keep me away! My girl has never been to DW so it will be SO much fun!

Let me know when/if you finalize and I'll add ya in. :)

Will be there from January 4th to 12th for marathon weekend. Only doing the halfmarathon this year, but making a friend come run it with me. His first half. :cheer2:

Oh ya...Staying at POP.

Thanks for putting this all together!

Going August 29-Sept.4 at CSR. There will be 7 of us on this trip and 4 of them are all first timers and that includes my parents. The kids are very excited and so is mommy.

Going April 2-9 2011 to celebrate my parents' 40th Anniversary. Going with my partner, parents, sister and her family which includes my 2 adorable nieces. We are staying at Pop Century.

We stayed at Pop for the first time last Halloween. We were going to upgrade, but my nieces fell in love with Pop and don't want to stay anywhere else. Heck, i guess it is cheaper!

But first, we have the New Year's Disney Cruise with my partner and his family!

Will be there from January 4th to 12th for marathon weekend. Only doing the halfmarathon this year, but making a friend come run it with me. His first half. :cheer2:

Oh ya...Staying at POP.

Thanks for putting this all together!

Apparently I already did this one, but forgot to tag it. LOL.

I'll be going Jan 2nd - Jan 9th and staying at the All Star Music Resort :)

Good to go :)

Going August 29-Sept.4 at CSR. There will be 7 of us on this trip and 4 of them are all first timers and that includes my parents. The kids are very excited and so is mommy.

All set. :)

Going April 2-9 2011 to celebrate my parents' 40th Anniversary. Going with my partner, parents, sister and her family which includes my 2 adorable nieces. We are staying at Pop Century.

We stayed at Pop for the first time last Halloween. We were going to upgrade, but my nieces fell in love with Pop and don't want to stay anywhere else. Heck, i guess it is cheaper!

But first, we have the New Year's Disney Cruise with my partner and his family!

Got ya on the list. :)

Defintely for Gaydays Probably looking at June 1-8th depending on hotels. As for where I'm staying TBD...If anybody knows discounts at Swolphin that would be cool as I need a hotel that I can stumble back from DATW with.

Once I get back from that I'll plan IF&WF dates

Most definetely will attend in 2011. 2010 was the best year yet and would not miss it! Probably there 5/30-6/6. Anyone know of any fun things happening near WDW on Saturday night - EXCEPT the Baker events at BVP? Cheers!

change of plans . . . we will be there from 2/17- 2/24 and staying at WL~

WOO HOO!

I'll be there June 1-6 at Royal Plaza.
December is also likely but too early for details!

Me, my husband, Sharkboy (.ca) and two friends!

We're staying Port Orleans Riverside and the friends are at POP Cent.

SharkBoy will be going for his 10th time. This will be my 4th time. We both wish it was a lot more, but Toronto is $o Far away...

Updates are paused while I'm at Disney World. I'll be back the 16th. :)
Happy holidays! :santa:

Defintely for Gaydays Probably looking at June 1-8th depending on hotels. As for where I'm staying TBD...If anybody knows discounts at Swolphin that would be cool as I need a hotel that I can stumble back from DATW with.

Once I get back from that I'll plan IF&WF dates

Most definetely will attend in 2011. 2010 was the best year yet and would not miss it! Probably there 5/30-6/6. Anyone know of any fun things happening near WDW on Saturday night - EXCEPT the Baker events at BVP? Cheers!

change of plans . . . we will be there from 2/17- 2/24 and staying at WL~

WOO HOO!

I'll be there June 1-6 at Royal Plaza.
December is also likely but too early for details!

Me, my husband, Sharkboy (.ca) and two friends!

We're staying Port Orleans Riverside and the friends are at POP Cent.

SharkBoy will be going for his 10th time. This will be my 4th time. We both wish it was a lot more, but Toronto is $o Far away...

I'm pretty sure I got everyone. If I missed you, send me a PM. As a reminder, those of you going for gay days should post a note over on the gay days thread too so you can be put on the list there as well. :)

We are looking at leaving the Friday after Thanksgiving (November 25). We will be driving, so that has us arriving on Sunday the 27th.

We will likely stay a week or so then maybe go to Vero for a couple days, although depending on the weather at the beach, may just stay in WDW for 2 weeks.

Still very much up in the air. Probably OKW since I believe it is the cheapest on the points.

First trip for princess:!!! :cool1:

I think me and my dp will be going at some point in October 2011...probably 10-24th. I'm hoping for gaydays too but depends on finances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter