Who's going - CKC Manchester?

Just typed in a *huge* report - and the post evaporated!

Argghhhhh - am not typing it in again!

The very brief version:

Mafia Shirt - I loved it.
Using my Blingy ATG gun in classes- I loved it.
Classes - took six, liked most very much - got lots of supplies and layout materials (except Basic Grey class :mad:).
Food - ahem....next subject! (Except our off-site Greek lunch! :thumbsup2)
Radisson - ok, once we finally got into our room. New carpet & furniture put in that day REALLY delayed our check-in. For a "conference hotel," these folks really seem thrown by crowds and lots of people! :confused3
Vendor Hall - smaller than last year, but still found lots to buy. BUT, BRING BACK THE SKINNY COW PEOPLE!
Seeing and meeting DIS folks - marvelous! Just didn't get to spend enough time with everyone...

Good morning friends! I just wanted to say that I had a great time this weekend. Sorry I didn't say good-bye when I left lunch... I figured I would see you all again, but I didn't. I did wave good-bye to Ryan and Michelle as they passed me (I was sitting outside the salon area scrapping at a long table by myself), but I didn't go back into the vendor area, so I didn't see you all again.

I had a great time! It was so wonderful to put faces with all of the names. Thanks for letting me come upstairs Friday night and just hang out and visit.

I found some girls to chat with at the Saturday night Crop and stayed until the bitter end (11:30 pm).... I was really tired, but I got a lot done, so I was happy.

I spent way more than I intended at the Vendor Faire, but all useful stuff. DD was thrilled when I showed her all of the swim stuff I found. I even splurged on a few of those laser cut pages that were swim related. They will make a nice addition to her book.

I laid out all of the "freebies" I ended up with by the end of the weekend and took a photo of it. WOW. I got a bag of stuff at each of the crops (I went to three). Plus one of the ladies I sat with SAturday night was lucky enough to win a CKC bag TWICE over the weekend and she was kind enough to give me her duplicate! I told her to take whatever she wanted out of the second bag before she gave it to me, as I was mostly interested in just the bag. She took a few things, but left most of it for me. Plus the CKC people had some extra freebies Saturday night, probably in an attempt to help relieve some of the load they didn't want to bring home!

I managed to "hide" away that huge stack of AC cardstock I bought, but haven't figured out where to put all of the Tami Potter Mosaic stuff... I think it needs its own drawer.

Anyhow, I've been wanting to come over and say thanks for sharing in a fun weekend with me. I truly enjoyed meeting every one of you. I look forward to possibly seeing more of you at the new cropping room that Ryan is opening! I'll look forward to hearing more about that.............................P

The Radisson keeps sending me a "We'd love to hear from you" email questionnaire about our recent CKC stay. They may not like what I'm gonna say - but WILL fill it out when I get a moment...

Just tallied up what I spent - $676 for CKC, including classes, room, food, and scrap crap from the show floor. Had budgeted $500. Oops. :rolleyes1 Looks like my scrappy cash envelope will be empty for some time to come....

hummm I don't think they asked for our email??? have to check with mom and see if she got one. there's a few things I'd like to say as well........

If you booked on line, your email is on record. Ditto if you're a goldpoints member, or whatever they call their club.

I filled out mine and told them exactly what I thought. Got a nice thank you email and note from the manager with an invitation to telephone if I wished to comment further to him personally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter