Who wants to be a DVC sales person?

I am in sales too but I would love to sell DVC. Working to sell something that I am passionate about would be wonderful. I applied for the Chicago DVC jobs but was never called for an interview so i guess I am a DVC reject..:confused3

They are opening a DVC store in IL and I received an email about job openings there. Well I suspect any DVC owner within a 50 mile radius of the planned store probably got the same email.

At first I thought how fun it would be to sell DVC, I mean I just love Disney and my DVC. The problem is I probably would spend so much time talking about how great it is, and forget to sell it. :rotfl:

I don't recall all the positions requiring a Real Estate License, but they did require sales experience...hmmmm....that makes sense.

Well upfront it seems like it would be great fun and imagine the perks Disney employees get!! I love a good bargin, even 4-8 hours a week for the discounts would be worth it!

Well without the sales experience, I can only dream of working at Disney! Maybe they need a receptionist!!! Discounts here I come!:rotfl2:

You must hold a Florida Real Estate license to be a Guide, but I do not think a license is a requirement to work in a park or resort kiosk.

Yep, but those people make little more than minimum wage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter