Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I bought re-sale, I never met a guide. Just recently I got an e-mail from DVC member services letting me know that my guide is Carol Ann Deangelo. She has called me once just to introduce heerself. She seems very nice.

We have Theresa Seitz.

We found it kind of ironic that the lady who helped us at our presentation was a fellow Hoosier! She almost didn't sell to us as DH and I both attended Purdue, and she is an IU grad ;)

Oh I have Steven Fisher :) My mom is friends with his brother so that is how I got him :)

I have Byron Helgeson. Seems very nice. I called to schedule an appt. when I was going to WDW because I knew I was going to buy. Byron was going to be away, so I was set up with Karen Guyder. She was very nice and helpful, too. Did my add-on with Byron.

Terri

Patti Douglas is our guide, very nice lady. Haven't had a ton of contact with her other than the 2 contracts we purchased through her.

D4D

Our guide is Linda Scolaro and she's been great! Hey, she convinced my husband while he sat there with his arms crossed the whole time - she's good in my book!
:cheer2:

Our Guide is Catherine Leahy. She is great, always returns our calls. Just called us this week to let us know of member incentives. I found out that DVC has referral incentives. :cool1: :yay:

Bill Fuqua here, but have never spoken with him. He was assigned to us when our initial guide left.

We have Carol Ann DeAngelo. I have only spoke to her a few times but that's because everything went so smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter