Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smile whenever I see this thread because it reminds me of how I met my business partner, Brian Whitt. He was my guide way back in 1992 when I bought into DVC which was just Old Key West at the time. Brian and I liked each other as soon as we met and stayed in touch, getting together for dinner or a drink on many of our visits. I just sort of knew that we would work together one day. When OKW sold out, he moved to Boardwalk and was then transferred to Hilton Head to train guides when that resort opened and eventually left DVC.

When I decided to start Owner's Locker, the call went out to Brian and now we see each other every day. Both of us working so that folks like you can enjoy DVC even more. Fate.

John

I offered to maintain it, but the OP did not respond. :(

That said, what's the best way to get a guide switch?

we use to have Kim Moore, but switched to Michael Cramer

Julie Hughes-Vivas is our guide. Julie's great. We joined in May 1996 when OKW was the only on-site DVC resort so i've been speaking with her for a long time. Julie always calls when we're in the world to see how we're enjoying our vacation.

Our guide is Jim McCoy he is the Best !

He is friendly, helpful, always returns calls and
he knows his stuff !

:cool1:

Glen Wilson was our Guide...We took the tour back in Feb....no pressure, very nice...i followed up 2 months later he answered more questions for me..i waited till June and called him again and he was so pleasant and helpful...we bought AKV and all he promised was included in contract. He was very professional and extremely patient.

Has the list on the front page not been updated in a while ?/

When we went on our tour we had Edwin Mastrapa - we liked him - but were wondering if he still was a guide or if we need to find a new one ???

Has the list on the front page not been updated in a while ?/

When we went on our tour we had Edwin Mastrapa - we liked him - but were wondering if he still was a guide or if we need to find a new one ???

Did you buy into DVC? If so and he was your assigned guide, Disney would have assigned you a new one if/when Edwin left, you just call up and they will tell you who your new guide is.

Steve Tinn is our guide, even though we technically bought from Gibb since Steve was out sick. Steve has been great so far answering all my random questions and redoing our contract when we changed our mind about how many points we needed. The fed ex package goes back to disney tomorrow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter