Who is single

That would be me :)
Not sure how to do this - lol. Single, 42 and I currently live in Georgia. Daughter recently got married and just had a baby.......so until the little one is older any Disney trips I take will be solo! Kind of scary actually.......

Anyway - I've been on the board for a while, but never knew/paid attention that there was a singles board - but am glad that I found it :goodvibes

single 33/m disney lover from Tennessee, stopping in next week while at SW celebration....plotting another trip but nothings finalized till boss approves the time off....

25 F from nc. i'm going to disney oct 21-24 with my best friend! she's married though and we're leaving her husband at home, lol

i would LOVE to have a disney loving boyf in my life

I'm 34, single guy and Disney lover from way back! I live in Orlando and would love to meet people to go park hopping with. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up at the Parks!

Hi There...I'll be in Orlando/WDW 11/24 to 12/01...spending 11/24 somewhere near Downtown Orlando so I can check out the night-life...then heading to WDW on 11/25...stayin at POP for the whole week...traveling solo for the 1st time, but I am meeting a few people here and there thru-out the week...I'm going to MVMCP on 11/27 & CLP on 11/29 (my B-Day!!!)...so if you are around that week, we could meet up for some park hopping!!!

John

Hi everyone. Recently single and making my first solo trip November 25- December 1st. Anyone else going to be there the same time?

I AM!!! Staying at POP all week...my 1st solo trip to WDW...where are you staying at?...have you planned out your week yet?...I have...I can send you my details and let's see if we can set up a meet up or hang out all week long...LOL!!!

John

34 year old single guy here. Going to WDW for my third annual trip September 21-27 with my best friend (also a singe 34 year old guy).

Trying to beat my record for the Tower of Terror. Rode it 26 times last year. It would be cool to meet someone who wants to try to beat it with me.;)

I would be SO GAME for that...but I'm going in late November...(oh by the way, I would re-phrase your last sentence...unless you mean it...LOL!!!)

John

Hi all! Single M 41 from DE here. Heading to the World for my first solo trip Oct 26-Nov 3. Anyone going at that time? I'm a bit nervous but really looking forward to it!

Doing my 1st solo trip at the end on November for a week...I think you'll have no problem enjoying WDW on your own...make your plans, do what you want to do when you want to...eat whatever you want...have you been to WDW many times before with other people?...I think I've done over 20 trips to WDW in the past 15 years, so I know the parks pretty well...go and have a Good Time!!!

John

DisneyDork1969 said:
Hi There...I'll be in Orlando/WDW 11/24 to 12/01...spending 11/24 somewhere near Downtown Orlando so I can check out the night-life...then heading to WDW on 11/25...stayin at POP for the whole week...traveling solo for the 1st time, but I am meeting a few people here and there thru-out the week...I'm going to MVMCP on 11/27 & CLP on 11/29 (my B-Day!!!)...so if you are around that week, we could meet up for some park hopping!!!

John

You will be right across the bridge from us your whole stay :) booked at AoA Nov. 25-Dec. 1...I hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!

You will be right across the bridge from us your whole stay :) booked at AoA Nov. 25-Dec. 1...I hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks so much!!! I'm sure I will...I plan to walk over to AoA and visit...I wanna take a bunch of pics and videos of the new resort...!!!

Hi 30 year old single female in Clearwater FL. I love Disney and wish I could find a guy that loved it as much as I do LOL but for now I enjoy taking my kids and doing some solo trips

Hi,

Single 28 yr old Male and 30 yr old Male from NY traveling Dec 30th to Jan 5th. Moderate Resort! Looking to meet a single female companion each to enjoy Disney Nightlife and ring in the New Year with! 2013!

If 2 girl friends are going to be down there and we can meet up! Must be 21 + and Single..No drama...Just FUN!!!!

I am the 28 yr old and I love Walt Disney World. I have been there 4 times 94 - 2005. It's been a while and I can't wait to see it again. I was originally going solo, but I extended the invite and I thought I would be laughed at. He has never been there and so he said yes. Will be a great time!

Message me! :cool1:

So I just returned home from my solo trip. Was lonely but fun at the same time. Saw alot of the resorts I have never been to. I didnt go in any parks. And I tried lots of new foods from the resorts.

Anyways, I am going back down in a couple weeks 19-27 with family this time. But I wish I had someone to join me there. I have 2 MNSSHP tickets, one for me and one for my exgf, who obviously isnt going now because she doesnt deserve it anymore lol. I wish I had someone nice to fill the spot. My CM friend will be busy that night so I am stuck with extra ticket I think. Oh no! Please I have to cancel my Ploy Luau Ressie grrr. And I have extra 8day park hopper! Yikes this stinks lol.

Anyone else gunna be there during my trip? or a local?

MaterializedHaunt said:
So I just returned home from my solo trip. Was lonely but fun at the same time. Saw alot of the resorts I have never been to. I didnt go in any parks. And I tried lots of new foods from the resorts.

Anyways, I am going back down in a couple weeks 19-27 with family this time. But I wish I had someone to join me there. I have 2 MNSSHP tickets, one for me and one for my exgf, who obviously isnt going now because she doesnt deserve it anymore lol. I wish I had someone nice to fill the spot. My CM friend will be busy that night so I am stuck with extra ticket I think. Oh no! Please I have to cancel my Ploy Luau Ressie grrr. And I have extra 8day park hopper! Yikes this stinks lol.

Well your ex is clearly missing out!! Too bad I'm not going till November

Hi fellow Disney singles!!!! I just wanted to say I think this thread is great. Hopefully to see some of u at a meet up or something. New Friends or a or a prince looking for a princess :).

Just stopping by to say :wave2: 38 yr old F from NY. In the process of planning a trip for summer 2013. Been to Disney many times, but never did a solo trip.

Hi! Single 32/f/CT. Heading down in December with family. Can't wait for my next trip.

An extra park hopper isn't a bad thing. if you don't use it, you can just save it for your next trip as it won't expire until 14 days after the first use.

Even with the annual price increases, the ticket will still be good in a year or more... or whenever you can make your next trip down.

John

going to miss for a couple of days... getting in on Dec. 4 to try the new BOG and see the opening of Fantasyland on Dec. 6 out on the 7th :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter