Who is single

Hi everyone. Recently single and making my first solo trip November 25- December 1st. Anyone else going to be there the sametime?

Scottheartsdisney said:
Hi everyone. Recently single and making my first solo trip November 25- December 1st. Anyone else going to be there the sametime?

Same timeline for me also.

I'm a singleton as well....35 and just moved to LA from Wisconsin and can't wait to get my first AP. Would love to meet some other Disney enthusiasts to hang with at the parks!
Hi, welcome to LA. I just recently moved to to So-Cal from the Midwest also.

34 year old single guy here. Going to WDW for my third annual trip September 21-27 with my best friend (also a singe 34 year old guy).

Trying to beat my record for the Tower of Terror. Rode it 26 times last year. It would be cool to meet someone who wants to try to beat it with me.;)

I will be at the World November 12th-19th. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some DIS'ers...

ondori said:
34 year old single guy here. Going to WDW for my third annual trip September 21-27 with my best friend (also a singe 34 year old guy).

Trying to beat my record for the Tower of Terror. Rode it 26 times last year. It would be cool to meet someone who wants to try to beat it with me.;)

Go in November and I will definitely help you! ToT is my favorite ride ♥

That's pretty impressive!! I haven't even come close to that # (I think that most I ever rode it in a row was maybe 3 or 4,lol). But I'd be willing to try!!
It's one of my absolute favorites!
:)

24 (Soon 25) Female here from Pennsylvania. Making my first trip to Disney World as a solo traveler. Haven't been to the parks in a good 15 years.

Things sure have changed in 15 years.

When are you going?

I know Animal Kingdom wasn't even there the last time I went. I remember Cinderella's Castle was decorated in the 25th anniversary cake design. That was my last trip there.

Anyway, I'm headed down August 24th to August 28th.

Things sure have changed in 15 years.

When are you going?

And not always for the better..... :sad2:

I know Animal Kingdom wasn't even there the last time I went. I remember Cinderella's Castle was decorated in the 25th anniversary cake design. That was my last trip there.

Anyway, I'm headed down August 24th to August 28th.

It'll be a shock for you when you go. I remember how different things were 4 years ago when I made my first trip in over 10yrs. It was almost scary how different things were.

Hi all! Single M 41 from DE here. Heading to the World for my first solo trip Oct 26-Nov 3. Anyone going at that time? I'm a bit nervous but really looking forward to it!

Hi all! Single M 41 from DE here. Heading to the World for my first solo trip Oct 26-Nov 3. Anyone going at that time? I'm a bit nervous but really looking forward to it!

I cant wait til I can do a solo trip! I think after next years 2 week trip it just may be time for my solo trip LOL.

Single Disney loving fan here too!!!

32, single, from Niagara Falls CANADA:cool1:

Would love to meet someone who is a Disney lover:)

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter