Who is going July 4th?

Millermouseketeers

DIS Veteran
I thought I would start a thread to see who will be there July 4th. We will be there 6/27 to 7/10! Cannot wait. We are on spring break but cannot go to the Fort so I am looking forward to the 4th!

I was thinking we could book 100 or so unneeded sites and then cancel at the last minute so none of the throwaway site people can get EMH's.

Disney would require 100 deposits. At $110/night, no one will be there anyway.

Donnie needs to flirt with the group reservations staff more so we can get Lorna a better rate....

I just booked. DH hated the crowds last year so I did not book for this year. Then he said he wished we were going because he loved the golf cart parade. I rearranged a few things and we are in. July 1st through the 6th. I hope I can come up with some discount before then, but I’m not usually lucky that way.

Ron, that's great, I was hoping that u r going to make it. I am holding a spot for u with the group, do u need the #?

Scott, come on, you guys can do it! Just stay in the cool like us wimpy southerners did at Christmas to stay by the heater! You and Patty would have fun at the 4th GG.

Scott, come on, you guys can do it! Just stay in the cool like us wimpy southerners did at Christmas to stay by the heater! You and Patty would have fun at the 4th GG.

I have a couple of weeks off up to the 6th of July, we are planning to go out west for this trip, sorry, no Fort until December.

This will be our second time also. DH really enjoyed the parade and fireworks last year, although he hated the crowds. I was surprised when he wanted to go back again. I'll take any chance I can get to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter