Who is a celebrity that you want to believe is actually nice?

David Tennant is another. Seems to get along well with fans and actors alike.

Joe Pantoliano, aka Joey Pants, also seems very nice despite some of his characters.

Many old school actors who’ve played villains were complete gentlemen: Vincent Price, Boris Karloff, Peter Cushing, and Christopher Lee. Likely Bela Lugosi too, it’s been said his portrayal in Ed Wood wasn’t accurate.

Tom Hanks is the first one to come to mind for me, and I really believe that he is genuine.

I know somebody who spent a little bit of time around Tom Hanks as an extra on a movie... she said that he was a REALLY nice guy, and was an absolute pleasure to be around. She said that actually both him and Geena Davis were both really nice people.

Madonna..... err, not so much

Tom Hanks. I'm m not sure a world where Tom Hanks isn't nice to everyone is one worth living in.

Serious answers;
Zooey Deschanel
Wayne Gretzky
Jennifer Lawrence
Danny Elfman
Mark Mothersbaugh
Jimmy Kimmel

I mean, that would not be a bad guest list at a dinner party.

Jimmy Kimmel is SUPER NICE. My sisters husband worked on his show for a few years and we got to meet him. He's genuine.

Jeremy Renner - he lives in our community and he helps with feeding the homeless and volunteering for our local shop with a cop at Christmas
Keanu Reeves
Gary Sinise
Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs

Taylor Swift. I respect her choices and the things she really throws her celebrity behind. She seems to be an ethical person. I hope she’s as nice as she seems.
She is. My hair stylist was Taylor’s hair stylist for 2 of her most recent tours, and she said she is very kind despite having a ton of pressure on her at all times. She is protective of her cats though which made me love her even more.

My initial celebs were already mentioned. (Dolly Parton, Tom Hanks, Hugh Jackman)

So here are 2 new ones:

Harry Styles
Tim Gunn

That I have met: Laura Dern

I like being around funny people, but famous comedians generally have a reputation for being prickly, or worse having fun at the expense of regular folk. Still, some self deprecating/confessional comics seem like they'd be great company, such as

Jerrod Carmichael
Andy Samberg
Issa Rae
Gabriel Iglesias

Now there's being nice and having a saint-like tolerance for the clamoring masses, and honestly I'm not eager to add to someone's internalized misery for my own personal enjoyment, so I would try to be both appreciative and respectful of someone's boundaries. But one person I can think of who I'd almost certainly lose my cool around, and who I'd hope would still be nice about it, is George Lucas. I may not be the biggest star wars nerd in the galaxy, but I know the first six films inside and out, and I thoroughly enjoy anything set in the universe he created. I could probably fill a two minute interaction with annoying questions as well as anyone.

Keanu Reeves. Loved him as the young doctor in the Diane Keaton & Jack Nicholson movie, “Something’s Gotta Give”. I have posted on a few misc facebook pages and he has “liked” my comments!

TC :cool1:

Reactions: Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter