Who Invited My Mother In Law? A Moderately Deluxe TR All New X 3 & PTR Link 2/3 !!

Hope you're feeling better soon hon! Don't you worry, we all understand....we'll all be here when your next update is posted! Get better!

Don't you just love all the wonderful germs kids carry home with them? :crazy2: I hope y'all get to feeling much better soon! :goodvibes

And best of luck with the new job & your test! I'm sure you'll do great!! :thumbsup2

I hope your studying is going well, Shannon.

What a wonderful night at Epcot...just walking and enjoying. Great pictures of the topiaries, but I love the photopass pictures even more...especially the one of you and Maddie sitting on the bench.

Maybe next year you can get something at the German shop after Cape May since the Oreo Bon Bon's are gone.

Hey Guys! It's time for my weekly excuses!

I'm working about 55 hours training at the new job this week, in addition to doing all of the studying that I need to do in order to pass my 'test' on Saturday. Added to that, I'm getting a cold passed on to me by my darling angel (and her entire Kindergarten class no doubt ;))

So, I promise to get back here to do replies on Thursday. I'm hoping to get an update done, but if I'm not far enough along with my studies I'll have to push it to Sunday.

Thanks again for being so patient. You guys are the greatest, I love my DISfriends. :grouphug:
No worries - we will be here when you have time. :thumbsup2 I hope you are feeling better! :hug:

Hello Friends! Still under the weather and feeling under pressure to be prepared for my test, but did get one thing accomplished this week. Maddie and I went to the Disney Store and after trying on every princess dress in the store, she decided on her Halloween costume.

2826041616054.jpg

She's going to be Cinderella---on her wedding day. :lmao: Leave it to Maddie to choose the most expensive, elaborate, hardest to explain dress in the store. I was of course was talked into purchasing the gloves, tiara, and necklace set that coordinates with it as well as the shoes (not the plastic ones, a cute silver pair that she can actually wear again after Halloween) and the Cinderella treat bucket too. I'm hoping that most people will just assume that she's a bride and not ask too many questions. :rotfl:

In other costume related news, my niece will be going as Aurora, and my nephew will be Captain Hook. I'm very excited about that as I think the Hook costume is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Also, my sewing machine is fixed and was returned to me yesterday. Maddie has given me until Monday to get to work on her Merida dress. :thumbsup2

I promise to back on the Dis with some regularity by early next week and get caught up on everyone's threads as well as my own. Have a great weekend everyone! :goodvibes

Love the dress! Love that Maddie gave you until Monday to get back to sewing.

Have a great weekend.

Love Maddie's costume! She's going to be adorable!

Man, she's a tough boss, huh? Only giving you until Monday for that Merida dress. :rotfl: I can't wait to see a picture of it!

I was of course was talked into purchasing the gloves, tiara, and necklace set that coordinates with it as well as the shoes (not the plastic ones, a cute silver pair that she can actually wear again after Halloween) and the Cinderella treat bucket too. I'm hoping that most people will just assume that she's a bride and not ask too many questions. :rotfl:

Well of course you did. No self-respecting princess would be caught without being properly accessorized. Make sure to post a pic when she's wearing it! :)

Oh my gosh, that dress is gorgeous! I kinda want to wear it for Halloween! :blush::rotfl2:

Did you actually think you'd get out of the store without accessories? What self respecting wedding-day princess doesn't have gloves, tiara or shoes! ;)

Maddie is too funny! Looking forward to seeing pic of Maddie sporting the Merida dress and the Cinderella wedding dress, I'm sure she will be adorable!

Oh, I love that dress! Maddie will be adorable on Halloween. :lovestruc i sure wish I would have had Halloween as an excuse to buy that dress for Willow! :rolleyes1:

Hello Friends! Still under the weather and feeling under pressure to be prepared for my test, but did get one thing accomplished this week. Maddie and I went to the Disney Store and after trying on every princess dress in the store, she decided on her Halloween costume.

Also, my sewing machine is fixed and was returned to me yesterday. Maddie has given me until Monday to get to work on her Merida dress. :thumbsup2

I promise to back on the Dis with some regularity by early next week and get caught up on everyone's threads as well as my own. Have a great weekend everyone! :goodvibes

Oh can't wait to see how beautiful Maddie will be in as a Princess Bride!!! And, can't wait to see your Merida dress... congrats on the new job.... I know you'll do well with the test and hope you are feeling better. Best to let Maddie that she doesn't have to share everything!

All the best, Karen

I love Maddie's costume!! I always say Madison will only be young once and do everything I can to do what she wants. Sounds like I spoil her but she really doesn't always get what she wants! :rotfl:

I have been so far behind on updating my own TR and catching up on those I follow that I always feel like I am making up an excuse of the week also! :laughing:

I was on a mission to find some fun Queen merch (the Freddie Mercury kind, not the long live the kind)
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

My rock t-shirt collection was woefully short on Queen and Aerosmith stuff and it was high time that changed.
Hmmmm... I wonder where you could find a shop full of Aerosmith stuff? :confused3 :rotfl:

(Incidentally, I did have one other Queen shirt-a very simple purple T with the word Queen and the band logo on it. One day without realizing it I dressed Maddie in a pink shirt that read: Princess while I was wearing the Queen shirt. Since we werent at WDW at the time it was a little embarrassing for me when EVERYONE that we encountered that day commented on it).
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

We did pause in Germany, poked into the Caramel Shop (still too full. Damn you Cape May and your delicious Oreo Bonbons!!)
Ok, since I've never been to Cape May, let me throw this scenario out there. You haven't had any dessert yet and can have your pick. What would you rather have, Oreo Bonbons, or something from the caramel shop? :confused3
She giggled the entire ride and declared that it was a new favorite of hers.
That's great! I'm glad she enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

She shouted Dont be scared- it's just my Moves like Jagger!
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Hey Guys! It's time for my weekly excuses!
Don't worry about excuses. I'm only about 2 weeks behind anyway. I've been busy and had trouble keeping up lately, so I appreciate you helping me out! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2::rotfl:

I hope everything has been/is going well with the new job and training.

A few comments:

I'm sorry to hear that Bryan's aunt was in ICU, but glad that she is getting better.

Love your tropical dress, at least you got to wear it on your international tour! lol

Now you have me itching to get back to the UK (pavillion, that is) to search out some shirts! LOL @ Princess & Queen, it's a clever outfit combo for Disney, albeit an accidental find!

Love your personalized photo pass location! I actually really like the bench in front of the topiaries for a photo op, it adds some variety rather than always to be standing centered in front of a landmark!

Thank you so much! Aunt Pat is on the road to recovery.

I was so glad to have an excuse to wear the dress :thumbsup2 The weather was perfect for it that night too!

There was a pretty good selection of Beatles and Queen shirts in the UK pavillion, and I almost bought the Keep Calm and Carry on bag too!

Thanks! Those topiaries are all so pretty, we loved getting to get our pictures taken with some of them.

I think it should be long live Queen (the music). Love Queen. I think DD11 knows Bohemian Rhapsody by heart.

She's got great taste! I know that I knew every word by the time I was 11! I almost convinced my high school prom committee to use use Somebody to Love as our prom song, but at the last minute one of them listened to the song and vetoed it. :confused3:rotfl2:

:lmao: How bad were you wanting to go back in time and pick a different shirt for at least one of you?

It was so embarrassing.

I get the feeling that the PP photogs aren't necessarily hired for their creativity or abilities with the camera. Take them out of their element and they're lost. Probably have a preset camera with a preset backdrop.

I could be wrong.

I think you're right. I wish they'd use more CP kids in those jobs-I really think that some artistic students could be great at that.

So would this be the famous vaguely tropical dress? It looks good on you.. or is that you look good in it?

Whatever. You look nice.

It is!! and Thanks!

And you didn't get something for later??? :faint:

Hindsight.

See what I mean? She could've used a slow shutter sync to get the shot.

I've really got to read my camera manual, but yeah. It seems that they'd be better at the jobs.

Any response? Or were they "too cool"?

Thanks for the updates Shan'mam.

They were too cool, but she was still proud of herself.

Thanks Ponzeriffic.

I'm really glad to hear the good news about your Aunt Pat. That's really great.

Thanks Danielle!

Every time you update or I update, we keep saying the same things. We are meant to be friends! I love Queen!!! Freddie Mercury....amazing. But Queen shirts are like impossible to find! And then when you do wear it, people are all confused and think you're wearing the "long live the" kind. Um, no! More like "The Show Must Go On" kind! :lmao:

This is getting spooky! We're certainly meant to be buddies! Freddie is my favorite! I was really pleased at the selection in the UK Pavillion. Check it out on your next trip--we can have matching shirts! :rotfl: For me the conversation usually goes "Freddie Mercury--you know--Queen? Fat Bottomed Girls? Day at the Races? No?" Shakes head in disgust Nevermind."

I'm totally going to start screaming that at Disney "Don't be scared! It's just my 'Moves Like Jagger'!" :rotfl2:

You must!!

Love all the topiary pictures! Those things are amazing. Yall got some great photopass shots as well!

The topiaries are stunning. As I uploaded the pictures I was wishing that I could be back there. They're so amazing in real life. When I do my next Epcot update I'll share some of the ones that came on the PP disc too.

It's amazing that you can see the Characters in Flight balloon from CBR! AND IllumiNations? I had no idea they were so close together!

I didn't even notice the CiF balloon until you pointed that out! :rotfl: CBR is really close to Epcot. The bus ride is only about 10 minutes from OPR to Epcot! We saw Illuminations every night that we were in the pool!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:This almost caused me to do a spit take and my work computer. Where does she come up with this stuff?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl: and that made me smile!

Who know where she gets this stuff!

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: I guess you only make that mistake once!

Indeed. :rotfl2:

Um...because you're a photographer? :confused3

Kinda what I was thinking. She wasn't rude though, just really bewildered by the request. It was strange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter