Who can come to a Universal meet on 5/26?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I'm just putting out a feeler for a meet. I think Robin will be in town that weekend, so you get to meet both board moderators! I know more than Robin about Universal, though. :)

Who can make it or will be in town? Maybe we can have a VIP meal at Mythos again! :)

Sorry, I'll be flying back from my CP trip that day, plus it's a holiday weekend. Parks will be packed, pitty those without a magic key.

:( Cheryl's dates:
May11&12 and June3-6

I'm coming in the following weekend. Bummer... would love to meet!! You guys are the best!!!

Tinkerbarb, I got the fan club card today. Thanks from a fellow Carolinian. We'll be there Friday 5/31 and Saturday 6/1. We're staying at the HRH Friday so we can enjoy the all day express lane for two days. It'll be myself, DW, and DD 7. Let me know if you'd like to meet. Thanks again.

Tom

I'm new to this board, but we will be at Universal 5/25 through 5/30, at HRH. What happens at a DIS meet? It would be fun to meet some of the people who post here, this board has been a great source of information.

Cool Idea ! I will check it out with my parents and see what i can do..... we could call it UniversalCon 02 haha :)

At a DIS meet, we get together and have some fun, basically. We ride the rides and then eat together.

Robin won't be coming, but Dan Murphy will be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter