whistle while you save PIN code

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
I was lucky enough to get the new PIN code the title of the email from disney destinations was "whistle while you save". It states in the offer description it is for "returning guest". I originally was booked POR standard then when the GP free dining became available for our time frame I changed to CSR. Now with the new PIN I was able to go back to POR :goodvibes I was just curious to know how many people got the new PIN that were originally booked POR then changed resort with the free dining code. Also if you happened to order the new planning DVD. Thanks.

If you have any questions about the PIN offer let me know.

Yes to both of your questions. I am BEYOND happy/excited/thrilled! I have been jumping up and down all day with wings on. :cheer2:

Yes to both of your questions. I am BEYOND happy/excited/thrilled! I have been jumping up and down all day with wings on. :cheer2:

I know what you mean!!! pixiedust: I had been calling and checking for PIN and Sunday I had a great CM who was so nice and he said " I don't see one right now but we are getting ready to send some more out really soon so keep checking" I was just tyring to find what triggered the PIN but I should just accept it was Pixie dust.;)

I have tried everything to get a pin code; surveys, sweepstakes, dvd, MDE, and nothing. Checked my husband's email and sure enough he got one. Our email doesn't say anything about returning guests. There is no availability at any of hotels we are looking at. I am so aggravated with Disney right now. Even when I look for a just a room rate there are no rooms available. I am really hoping I will be able to use the pin code we got. Happy Planning!

I got the new pin also finally this morning. So excited... saving $1500 by switching from AoA to POR River view. As much as I would like to stay at AoA I just can't see spending that much extra if I don't have too.

Hubby and I both got this PIN offer late last night. Question - we used a travel agent to book our trip (Disney authorized company). I emailed her this morning, but she is out of the office until Monday. Can I call and apply it to my resie myself?? I am worried if we wait there won't be any availability.

Hubby and I both got this PIN offer late last night. Question - we used a travel agent to book our trip (Disney authorized company). I emailed her this morning, but she is out of the office until Monday. Can I call and apply it to my resie myself?? I am worried if we wait there won't be any availability.

I'm fairly certain your TA has to call and have it applied. Is there anyone else in the office? Or do you have your TA's cell phone number.

This is the first pin I've gotten, unfortunately we won't be using it since we don't plan on going until May. I did order the planning DVD a few months ago, so that must have triggered it.

Back in June I got the FD pin so we were able to book a standard room at POFQ with it for November! I was SO happy! We weren't going to the ddp at all this year but that changed quickly! :thumbsup2

Omg I was just checking my secondary email account and I got this pin. I did order a planning video a month or so ago. I have 2 mde accounts, one under each email, and I used my primary emails mde account for our trip in June. I have not used the secondary emails dme account for a trip yet. I just use it to price things out. I was hoping that with this second dme account with no activity that they'd send me a pin to try to get me to go. I can't use the pin since we've already done a trip this year but I'm very excited that at least I know that there is a slight chance that I may get one for next years trip.

We were planning on going in May 2015. We received the pin and switched to November of this year. I have never planned a trip so quickly. I know we won't get any character meals this late, but my DD says she doesn't care. She has already done them. We are surprising her with Royal Room at POR instead.

Can anyone tell the details of the PIN offer? What are the % savings as compared to the general public offer currently available? Is it applicable for fall dates?

Can anyone tell the details of the PIN offer? What are the % savings as compared to the general public offer currently available? Is it applicable for fall dates?

I dont think the savings are necessarily greater than the public offer (except maybe 20% on some values instead of 15%), but there seems to be more options of room availability at certain resorts.

I got this PIN in the mail today too. Don't think I can convince the hubby to take 2 Disney trips in one year!

This question will certainly make me seem silly, but...
How do you get these PIN codes??? I've been visiting Mickey every year for 13 years. Luckily, I've almost always gotten a Bounce Back. I've never received one via email or post.

This question will certainly make me seem silly, but...
How do you get these PIN codes??? I've been visiting Mickey every year for 13 years. Luckily, I've almost always gotten a Bounce Back. I've never received one via email or post.

It's hard to say. I received one a few years ago after our first trip as a family (I went when I was younger but this was my first adult trip). we've gone every year since and I have never received another - I order the DVD, maps, and everything else that people say to do to trigger it.
My mom on the other hand, went back for the first time in many years with us in 2012. And since then, she has received a pin code about every time one is released! For the past 2 trips, they have booked with us then cancelled due to other circumstances and I laughed that maybe that is the key - to book and cancel vacations. My DH laughs that I don't get one because they know we'll be coming back

Thanks Funfire240! Maybe your theory is correct... they KNOW we're coming back (and on the very same week each year). I think we should get points for consistency!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter