whistle while you save PIN code

My MIL just texted me that she got a PIN code card in the mail yesterday. She provided the website address and her PIN code so out of curiosity I looked up the offer and it was a RO discount or FD. However, when I plugged in our dates at the GF nothing was available; not that we could have used it if it was available since she is not joining us on this trip. Plus, we got the general public 30% RO discount for our stay this year.

I think she go this PIN code because she did come to WDW with us in 2011 but hasn't been back since.

And Funfire240 - I think you have a point about the cancellations. We only got a PIN code once --- after we cancelled a trip!

I've been to WDW 28 times in my life, 5 times the last year since getting an AP and I have never gotten a pin code. I've ordered the DVDs and maps. I wonder what the criteria is for the people who receive a pin code? I sure would like to save some money on our next trip....or upgrade!

I just got this in the mail. Not sure what triggers the PINs being sent, but my most recent trip was in May (I visit every year), so it isn't only just those who haven't been in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter